𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 9𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Sorin sat his things on his bed, letting his booksack fall down his back and onto the floor. He sighed, scratching his head and walking out the room.

He went downstairs to the kitchen and peeped out the window while drinking a cup of water, seeing Sarnai outside talking to somebody.

He rolled his eyes, refilling the cup up with water before fixing himself something to eat. Fallon, Sonder, and Sagira wasnt home right now.

They were either at work or still at school and Serephina was with Nesryn since she didn't want to go to daycare.

Sorin tapped his nails on the counter, watching as Sarnai came into the house. "Who was that?" He asked, picking up a piece of cantaloupe and eating it.

Sarnai sucked his teeth and frowned his face up. "Mind ya business, dumb bitch." Nai responded, going upstairs after.

"He really be rude fo no damn reason." Rin mumbled.

-

"I'm 16." Sorin told the nigga who was trying to flirt with him. "Shiit, that don't mean nothin ma." The nigga responded making Rin look around.

He rolled his eyes, handing dude his phone. He wasn't even gon front, he did like older men and the dude looked somewhere inbetween 18 and 19.

The age consent is 17 so as long as they didn't do anything, they would be perfectly fine.

And what happened had completely turned him away from people his age and people younger than him.

"Aight, text me when you get home ma. Be safe." Dude said making Sorin nod his head and watch him walk off. He shrugged his shoulders and stuck his phone in his pocket before opening the Arizona he had came to the gas station to get.

He made his way back home, taking his shoes off as soon as he got in.

"I'm ba- Was somebody talkin to you?" Sarnai asked, interrupting Sorin. "Did somebody ask for you to interrupt what I was finna fuckin say? No so shut the fuck up and sit down, always bein a bitch fo no reason." Rin said, getting aggravated and going upstairs.

He sat on his bed, putting his drink on the nightstand after putting his shoes in the closet. He cut the TV on and watched it for a few minutes before remembering what ole dude had said.

He took his phone out his pocket and unlocked it. Scrolling through his contacts to find the unknown name.

"Kaltain, huh? Wonder if the nigga feel like a pedophile right na." He mumbled, laying back on his bed.