File 75 Assassin Reader x Yandere Templar

A/n: For Sunday we have the oldest fight in gaming history so let's go also this takes place in Italy on the Century XV so I'll use the most knowledge of history that I can remember let's go!

The Good thing I'm re-writing these because now I can remaster them without grammatical errors that made me cringe so much.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

y/n: Well Rome here we are!

I said as I looked into the city which was full of artists and traders, templars, and more. I was sent here by the brotherhood to kill a certain target and retrieve an artifact of Eden. It was a spear which power was unknown to me. But if were to fall into the wrong hands. I'm sure there was a reason the brotherhood warned me about it. This Templar I was chasing her name is Juliet Arguena her father Thomas Arguena was responsible for the death of mine. A few years back I got my revenge by killing Thomas. I was just as happy as I was afraid of what this expedition would become. The L/n's had a long issue with the Arguenas, So said I came into Rome looking for my old partner in Spain named Romeo Casanueva. We trained together and paired up in some missions he was the best option for me here.

y/n: Romeo!

Romeo: y/n? Oh, my friend is pleasant to see you here.

y/n: I'm happy myself, how long since we last met? 

Romeo: 2 years ago I'm sure. In Toulouse, France.

y/n: Was it?... Yes, It was.

Romeo: So what good winds bring you around Rome, my friend?

y/n: I'd love to tell you but, A drink first shall we?

Romeo: Why not, follow me.

Romeo lead me through the streets of Rome eventually, we reached a tavern named the OldCuppe. it was a tall building with at least three floors in it.

Romeo: The OldCuppe, est tavern in Roma! feel yourself at home.

y/n: If you say so.

We sat down at one table and Romeo with his funny charismatic ego ordered two drinks for us, we started chatting along, and finally, I told him my mission here.

Romeo: The Grand Master of the Templars in Italy? and the retrieval of the Eden artifact? quite the job you have on your hands, my friend.

y/n: Indeed.

Romeo: Well, I guess I can help you achieve that y/n, Follow me I'm presenting you to someone I met in this forsaken town.

y/n: after you.

Romeo walked me up to the third floor of the tavern, into a room with lots of trinkets and gadgets around, a Mysterious bearded man showed up from behind one of the mirrors that were scattered across the room.

???: Romeo? is that a friend of yours?

Romeo: A good friend Leonardo, Do not threaten.

???: if you say so, Romeo.

Romeo; y/n this is Leonardo Da Vinci, mathematic, scientist, engineer, painter, and whatever else you may add onto his list.

y/n: pleased to encounter you, Leonardo.

Da Vinci: Equally, so what brings you over to my workshop? Do you need another suspensory Romeo?

Romeo: Uhm... No Leonardo, my friend y/n here wants some help with one of those artifacts I told you about.