20

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for choosing to read this story and getting this far! I really hope that this story reaches your standards and you will continue to read it! I just wanted to show that I really am trying to make this book the best it can be so that you will enjoy reading it. Thank you for 14k readers! And thank you for commenting! If you have any recommendations on things I could improve on or ideas for the plot, please feel free to share! Have a nice day and enjoy the next chapter!
——————————————————————

"SHIGARAKI YOU NEED TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE!" cried Dr. Daruma as he tried reconnecting to different signals but to no use. The lights around them flickered a few times before completely burning out.

'shit' muttered Shigaraki turning to the now darkened hallway. Other voices could be heard from another room.

"HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIGHTS?" cried Toga from the bar. She was trying to read her ichi ichi makeout paradise volume three book in peace but she just had to be disrupted. Was Izuku in trouble?

"GET SUITED UP, WE ARE STARTING THE PLAN!" ordered Shigaraki, nervously scratching at his neck.

"I'm still trying to reconnect! Maybe we can use a power converter or something!"

"Just give it up. There is no use in reconnecting if he already knows our plan." grunted Shigaraki, before slamming his hand into the door causing it to evaporate into dust. His plans were spinning out of control.

"Master Shigaraki! Please, I know your upset but please try to get ahold of yourself before you accidentally destroy the whole hideout!" Kurogiri was still trying to be rational even though the others were panicking.

"Kurogiri, make a portal to the Shie Hassakai base so that we can beat them six feet under.."

Everything was going wrong. Shigaraki aggressively scratched his neck.

Meanwhile, Izuku was waking from unconsciousness. There wasn't much light in the containment room, only fours walls of one-sided glass and a crumpled girl in the middle of the floor.

Hey that's the girl who tried to escape the other day....but where is the secret ingredient?

Izuku's eyes landed on the tattered bandages that were coiled around her limbs. Don't tell me...

He noticed the plague mask sitting in the corner of the room. His vision was still a bit foggy, but that wasn't important.

"Hey, wake up."

The girl perked her head up. Her eyes were big and scared, like if she was scared of being hurt.

"I'm getting us out of here, promise."

There was a loud siren-like noise that had to be alerts that were turned on by Chisaki. Izuku could probably easily slip out of here, though he would have to carefully analyze each outcome of each plan.

Eri seemed very important to Chisaki because he wouldn't let her escape, and that must mean the drugs mean a lot. And of course the Nomu...the Nomu seem stronger now that they have partial minds of their own, though that means they have less actual attack power.

Izuku was getting a brain cramp. Right now he should focus his attention on busting out.
"Eri, what is your quirk?"

The girl seemed to hesitate sharing.

"I-It's a cursed one. I wish I didn't have it. It's no good for anything but evil."

"So is Chisaki hurting you?"

Eri looked guilty as all color drained from her face.
Izuku gave Eri a confident smile and bent down on one knee to look at her directly in the eyes.