60. Trauma

After our conversation RM and J-hope has finally arrived!

Namjoon:Tae. Mochi. Kookie.. is there really nothing?

J-hope: That can be possible..

Jimin stood up from his precious rock chair and walk towards his older brothers.

Jimin:We think that there's more hidden doors that we still haven't seen, so maybe.. she's in one of those hidden rooms.

Namjoon:Glad you didn't burn it.

J-hope: Jk, Jimin, Tae.. let your squads pick up the corpses and burn then outside..I don't want lifeless bodies looking at like I'm a star.

'.....'

Namjoon: your so dramatic.

J-hope:I don't care!!

Taehyung lifted his head, away from his gun and turn to his side and clicked his fingers, making a gang member behind him, has his full attention on Tae.

Taehyung:you heard him, go and do right now.

The member nodded immediately and go to his squad or should I say Taehyung's current squad to tell the new task to them.

Jimin:same to you.

Jungkook:Do want he said.

Jimin and I did the same to our assistants. All we did was to give the job into Namjoon and J-hope's hands. Besides we've been searching for over 3 hours.. I admit I'm tired.

Taehyung: Jungkook don't you dare sleep!

He suddenly shouted in a very deep tone which made me tense up and say up straight.

Jungkook: I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!

I slightly shouted.

Jimin: Jungkook shut up.

Jungkook: Ok sorry.

RM and J-hope and their team got into business and went inside the building. The three of us just waited here outside, since J-hope suggested to let us rest for a minute, incase they need our help during combat.

Jimin:Here Bunny drink some if you want to regain atleast a bit of energy and also not to actually fall asleep here..

I just took some cardboard box drink from him, I don't even care what type the drink is.

AND THAT'S WHEN HE KNEW..HE FUCKED UP. . . .

I quickly spit out the drink that I just sip, it tastes horrible! What is this? I can't tell the flavor?

Jimin: Don't ask me..I also don't know.

Jimin suddenly defended himself, I think his not messing with me since he didn't even laugh when I spit the drink. Seriously what is this?

Taehyung:Hey just throw it away, far away, so when someone investigates around here there wouldn't be any evidences..

Jungkook:K.

I want Tae said I walk away into the forest, I walked for about 3 minutes then I throw the drink as far as I can!

Bullseye!

When I was about to leave. I noticed something. It's shimmered on my side, it likes like one of those shinny coins maybe, but when I got closer.

There it was..the saint bracelet that I bought for Y/n.

Why?

Why is this here? I could it be possible that she's not in the warehouse at all? If she isn't then this is bad!