Chapter 40

Hayley's POV

I woke gasping for air from a nightmare. I forgot James was next to me. "Hayley it's ok. Said James." I looked at him then he pulled me into a hug. "Dad the nightmares won't stop." "Hey it's ok I'm right here. Said James" We laid back down it looked like it was morning. We fell back asleep.

Lily's POV

Everyone was here again. We were all in the living room the kids are doing something outside. Then the doorbell rung again so I went to answer it. It was Mia and Fleurmont I let them in. We walked to the living room. "How is she. Said Mia" "asleep right now." "How she spoke yet. Said Monty" "yeah she told us what happened in their. Said Sirius" "where's James. Said Mia" "with Hayley their probably asleep." "Oh that's good she finally spoke. Said Mia" " yeah but she called him dad last night. Said Sirius" "Oh she did that's great. Said Mia" "what did he say after. Said Monty" " he called her his princess and that he's never gonna let anyone hurt her. Than she said I love you daddy." "That's all she has to do and she'll get anything. Said Mia" "that's what we said yesterday. Said Marlene" "Well I'm going to check on them." "I'll come with you. Said Mia" We both walked upstairs to Hayley's room we heard talking so we listened in. "Dad can you make them stop it hurts. Said Hayley" " hey it's ok I'm right here ok don't you worry about it. I'm not leaving you now I'm staying ok. Ok your my little princess no one's gonna hurt you. Said James" "I love you daddy. Said Hayley" "I love you too princess. Said James." We walked back downstairs. Everyone looked at us. "What we're they doing. Said Minnie" "they were talking." "About what. Said Remus" "she was telling him the how it hurts then he said he's right their and not leaving her. Then he called her his little princess. Then she said I love you daddy. And he said I love you too princess." "She has his him wrapped. Said Sirius" "she sure does. Said Mia"

James POV

We were just laying down on the bed. Hayley calmed down so she's just laid on my chest. "Dad do you ever think the nightmares will stop. Said Hayley" "yes Hayley they will stop you just have to wait for them to stop." "It hurts when they come it's like I'm acutally their. Said Hayley" "well they aren't don't worry your safe here." We just laid in the bed. "Do you like your room." "Yeah I love it thank you. Said Hayley" "your welcome we did it when you were their. I got you a music room as you can tell." "Yeah I love it. Said Hayley" "I missed you Hayley." "I missed you too I'm sorry for shutting you out dad. Said Hayley" "it's fine you we're trying to process everything and I don't blame you." " No I shouldn't of shut you out I should've told you I'm sorry. Said Hayley" "Hayley I promise you its fine. I'm just glad I have my little girl back your my princess." "I love you daddy. Said Hayley" "and I love you princess." We just laid on the bed. "Yknow I think grandma Mia and grandpa Monty are here." " I think they are. Said Hayley" "you want to go say hi to them." She didn't say anything. "Yeah I haven't spoke to them in three months. I want to say hi to them. Said Hayley" "c'mon let's go say hi." We got out of bed and walked downstairs and saw everyone in the living room besides the kids. "Hey guys." They turned around and saw Hayley with me my mom got up and walked over to Hayley and hugged her. "Oh how I missed you so much Hayley. Said Mom" "Hey. Said Hayley" We went and sat on the couch Hayley laid her head on my shoulder. No one said anything. "How you doing Hayley. Said Minnie" "I'm alright. Said Hayley" I looked at Lily she shook her head. I pulled a blanket over us she just zoned out. We all looked at each other we can tell she was emotionless she looked really tired. She laid her head on my lap amd just looked at the ceiling then fell asleep. "Is she gonna be ok. Said Sirius" "I honestly have no idea." "She looks so tired. Said Mom" "yeah she does. Said Lily" I just played with her hair while the others we're in their own conversation. Hayley woke up gasping for air. "Woah their Hayley it's ok your safe don't." She was just looking around then I pulled her into a hug. "Its ok Hayley I'm right here." She hugged me back. "I'm sorry. Said Hayley." "For what Hayley theirs nothing to be sorry about." "Yeah their is I didn't speak to you for three months. Said Hayley" "hey it's ok I promise you it's ok don't worry." She just held onto to me while the others looked at us with worried expressions. "Hayley it's ok I'm not mad at you ok. Your not in trouble I can promise you that." I held onto Hayley as she held onto me.