Bet and Jealous

''I have told you many times..It was only a bet Taehyung, I never have any type of feelings for you.. Just go away I don't want see your ugly face''with that Jungkook threw all the venom on Taehyung by his words in front of his ten rich friends.
Taehyung left a sigh and looked directly in Jungkook's eyes..
''Are you sure, because if you are saying the truth then I'm never going to see your face for the rest of my life''

Jungkook's eyes met with Taehyung's... Before Jungkook said anything, his friends laughed on him..
''Go baby boy,find yourself a another boyfie'' a red haired boy named as Bambam said... With that Jungkook smirked along with others' laugh...
Taehyung shook his head, turned his heels and went to sit on a empty table where noone was sitting... Yes,his heart was broken but still he was hungry... He wanted to cry but not in front of the person whom he loved and at the same time who also broke his heart...
He was not among those humans, who leave their everything for that one person... Taehyung believes if Jungkook will not return to him then it's ok... He deserves better ....

He was eating his meal alone,when he felt someone threw himself on Taehyung... Taehyung winced his face and left a moan ...
''Hey baby boy.... I have heard that You broke up.... Btw don't be sad.. I'm here you... If you want I can fuck you baby...'' A light pink haired male said kissing on Taehyung's checks...
''Eww Jimin, I know you are hottest in this university but still I'm not interested to get fuck by a midget''
Jimin pinched Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung immediately slapped his friend's hand who was really popular among in the students for his sexy and hot nature... He had almost fucked  every girl and some boys of the university.. And he had his eyes on Taehyung... Not like he was using him but he was alway a good best friend to Taehyung when Taehyung needed anyone..
He had always proposed Taehyung for one night stand but Taehyung always refused him with strong laugh or insults... Jimin also never had forced Taehyung to had sex with him..

Taehyung was not minding anymore about Jungkook... Jimin was there for him.... He was laughing loudly with Jimin not noticing what others are talking about his break up...
''Baby if you are not feeling well then how about let's spend some times at my house''he nuzzled Taehyung's face when he felt Taehyung was dozing up in thought with sad face...
It's not unusual for Taehyung... Jimin always touched him on his body ... Some times he also griped his ass publicly, Taehyung never mind the touch of his best friend...

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head on his best friends proposal because he was sure that he never ever going to focus on study at least for the rest of the day.
With that the pinked haired boy pulled the brown haired boy with him ...
Taehyung was taking each steps in thought of Jungkook and there Jimin groped his ass tightly in front of everyone, Taehyung yelped but didn't say anything to the boy...

But he had surely missed the best scene...

When Jimin gripped his ass hardly, Jimin turned his face to a particular boy who was staring at them standing with his group from not so far ..
When Taehyung yelped Jimin slowly patted his ass and
''it's so soft'' he mouthed to Jungkook while gesturing , squeezing his hand twice to show how soft they were and smirked at him,simply not forgot to wrap his hand on Taehyung's waist after that...
Everyone were so much focused on Jimin and Taehyung but Jungkook made a strong fist and gritted his teeth in so much anger... Like he can burn Jimin with his eyes.. And kill him right there...

.......

........

..........

Taehyung was not looking the movie anymore,he had already one phrase of break down in front of Jimin... Who consoled him continuously for one hour because Taehyung was crying loudly not minding anything...
After that period of cry.. Jimin proposed him to watch movie but now he was not even looking at the scenes...
Suddenly he felt some hot breath near to his face,when he turned his head he faced Jimin's face really close..
Taehyung trailed his eyes on Jimin's face who was all ready staring at him...
He smirked a little and then laughed out with that Jimin also laughed with him
''Don't worry, I'm going to accept you for my one night stand''Taehyung said in between his laugh and Jimin also replied with
''I'm not expecting that anymore from you''