16 - kendall vertes

Requested by: bballcort

KEYS: 

Y/F/S = Your favorite snack

You and Kendall were relaxing at home, watching Netflix and eating snacks. You were laying your head on her lap when you noticed something was wrong. " Babyyyyyyyyy, I'm out of Y/F/S " you whined and gave her puppy dog eyes. She looked down at you and giggled. " We don't have anymore, baby, you ate it all " she said and you pouted. You dramatically sighed and put your hand over your forehead. " Life is meaningless " you said and she shook her head at you. 

" It's not the end of the world, we still have other snacks, like a lot, you kinda went crazy at the store " she said and you shrugged. " But it's not the same " you said, still pouting, now turned away from her and staring longingly at your now empty bowl. She laughed at your dramatic whining. " Drama queen " she said. You just mumbled something under your breath and she sighed. 

" We've been watching movies for a couple hours now, it's 4:30 pm, we could still go out and do something for awhile? get your mind off it? " she suggested and you looked back towards her and nodded, though you still dramatically huffed. " I suppose so " you said, though you still didn't pick your head off her lap. She raised her eyebrow at you. " You have to get up first silly " she said and you whined but lazily got off of her, though you quickly flopped back on the couch. 

" Come onnnn, get up you lazy bum " she said and you groaned. " Make meeeee " you said and she rolled her eyes. " Fine " she said and grabbed your ankles, pulling you off of the couch and land on your butt on the ground. " Ow! " you said and sat up, frowning at her. She held her arms up in defense. " Hey, you said to make you get up " she said and you sent her a look. 

" Fine fine, I'm getting up " you complained and stood up from the ground. " I suggest changing too, you look like you haven't left the house in a month. " Hey! " you said defensively and she just shrugs. " I'm just being honest " and you huff again. 

After you get dressed you walk back over to her and she smiles. " You look gorgeous " she says and you give her a cheeky smile. " Don't I always? " you joke, earning a giggle from her and she kisses you on the lips. You smile and and cup her face with your hands as hers go down to your waist. She pulled away a bit abruptly and you pouted again. She laughed and grabbed your hand. " Meanie " you whined and she kissed your cheek. " You can get another kiss later " she says and starts leading you both out the door. " But why laterrrrrr, I want one nowwwwwww " you complained. " Because I said so, just be patient " she said and you sighed. " Fine " you said and you both got in the car.