𝘛𝘸𝘰 ~ 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝘌𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘷~

𝘌𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘷~

I packed the small bag with my belongings as fast as humanly possible before leaving the money on the front desk of the inn and moving rapidly towards my horse. I had my armour and weapons placed in a satchel that only I could access. Similar too the old enderchests people used but more portable. I saw the masked man already on his horse. The horse was a caramel colour with a deep chestnut brown mane.
"I thought you weren't going too show for a moment." The man chuckled.
"My apologies. How long is the journey would you say?" I spoke to him as I mounted Eclipse.
"It will take us roughly a day and a half to get there so we will camp overnight." I nod digging my foot into the side of my horse lightly. I stay beside the man as we set off on our journey to the dream smp. A comfortable silence filled the air as we made our way through the Forrest occasionally fighting off the odd skeleton.
"Who are the others?" I ask breaking the silence as we start looking for a place to set up camp now we were a safe distance from the village.
"Well currently there's only three of us, four including you. You have sapnap who has a thing for pyrotechnics. He's an arsonist to put a long story short. But he's also deadly with a blade. Then you have George. He's a quiet man though he's very witty. He helps plan builds and make maps and documents. He can also fight well." He explained as we dismounted our horses. I started setting up my tent as he killed any creatures around.
"Tell me about yourself Ember." Dream requested once we were done setting camp up.
"Well I'm 20, I'm originally from a small town that was off somewhere south west of here. It was raided by a group of pillagers when I was ten. My mum didn't make it. My dad and little brother ended up leaving around the time I was 14. Been travelling ever since. It took time too get all of the supplies I have." He listened intently as I told him my story.
"What about you mr was taken. What's your story?" He slowly slid his mask off placing it beside him. His eyes were an enticing emerald green and he had small patches of light freckles dusting his nose and cheeks. He had dirty blonde hair that fell just above his eyebrows. Overall he was a very attractive man.

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘰𝘷~

I place my mask down in hopes she will take hers off as well. Taking my mask of was too show trust. Hopefully it was mutual.
"Well I'm 21, I grew up in the north in a large city. I have a little sister called drista who is 14 and she comes and visits sometimes. I met sapnap when I was a child and we grew up together. George I met a few years ago. The three of us decided we wanted to go off on our own and make our mark on the world." Her eyes were full of intrigue as I told her about myself. She sighed slightly and began sliding her mask off revealing her full face. I could previously see her deep blue eyes now I could see her slightly pale skin and her button nose. Her jaw was sharp and thin. Her dark brown hair framed her face perfectly.
"It's getting late, we should get some rest so we can push through tomorrow." She spoke getting up and dusting herself off. We said our goodnight's before turning in. A wave of exhaustion hit as soon as I entered my tent. I slipped into a deep sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow on my bed.