Over the hill

Dad! Daryl Dixon from The walking dead x Son! Reader x Carl Grimes

This is going to just be like random stuff happening because I actually don't watch it because I hate zombies

LonelyWolflife I started guessing in this chapter just like Death stranding

Just pretend there's a big hill in between the living and the dead

(There's a song up there by Nicki Minaj that I was jamming to while writing this)
Reader POV
"Carl" I called out as I couldn't find my boyfriend, Carl Grimes, in the woods. I look around just to hear some noise behind me.

I went for my knife before I screamed at the sight of a zombie in front of me "babe" I heard under the zombie face "I will fucking kill you for doing that stupid shit, Carl" I threatened him as he took of the mask, his face was bloody red.

"Finally alone together" He put his arms around me, I giggled before he attacked my neck with kisses "Carl! " I exclaimed, I heard something making me hush him.

"What? " He asked, I looked deeper into the woods to see pale figures "only 2 zombies, can you kill them, please? " I asked him, he scrunched his face at me "show off how strong you are" He rolled his eyes before grabbing his gun.

He cocked the gun before firing it making one of them turn as the other falls with a bullet in the head.

The gross sounds of the zombie came out of its mouth before Carl shot it, I cringed at the remembrance of it sounds "nothing worry about, baby" He kissed my cheek.

"I should get back to my father before he wonders where I been" He snickers at my choice "we only been out here for a few" He took my hand and we walked through the woods together.

The quietness of earth surrounded us as we didn't show a care for the world "babe, hide" Carl took me behind a boulder before I heard a horde of zombies making my heart race with fear.

"We need to go quietly down the hill" He said as I looked up to see them going east, I took his hand before we look down and avoid branches, crunchy leaves, and slippery rocks.

I stepped on a branch as I looked at Carl making him tell me to continue "what if we die? " I asked as we was almost there, he hushed me.

I scrunched my face at his response, we finally got down the mountain "if we die, we're dying together, love" He kissed my forehead as I realized we was on the wrong side of the hill "we're not supposed to be on this side" I said.

Buildings stood taller than us as we seen walkers and crawlers trying to find food.

"Follow me" I just did what he said as he dragged me to a broken building, I looked around with caution.

"Close your eyes" I looked at him as he said that "trust me like always" My trust issues tried to keep my eyes open but I closed them.

I heard shuffling before I felt him take my hand "open them" He said softly, I open it to a softly lit candle in the middle of the floor, the floor was decorated with flowers and a few stitch up rugs matching a rainbow color.

"I love it" I said before I sat down on the rug feeling it texture "I was hoping for you to love it" He kissed my hands before telling me he would be back.

"I had to lock the entrances just in case " He laid back down with me and cuddle with me "what if my dad found me here? " He chuckle "he's too far away to find us" Carl reminds me.

I laid my head on his shoulder "you're right" I mumbled before I fell asleep in his warmth.

(Few hours)
a loud bang came through the building as me and Carl woke up, he rushed me to a corner of the room where it was dark then most of the room, he then blew out the candle and put everything in another corner.