Heartache

A/n-

Hey bertrand whores!!!

I'm going to start putting chapters out more often or try to!

Also listen to the song it's so good!
_________________________________________

I woke up and got dressed. I didnt really feel like getting all dressed up so I put this on

I went downstairs and saw Mikey and my aunt Opal sitting  at the table

Opal- " Morning!"

Y/n-  *sigh* "morning and bye."

I walked out the door and went to my car and started to drive to school.

Opals POV-

Opal- " Wow, she's really upset about this 'staying away from each other' thing."

Mikey- " I know, I kinda feel bad for both of them. Its obvious they like eachother."

Opal- " maybe we should invite him over for dinner. You know? Get them to talk it out."

Mikey- " and that is what we should not do, that'll make things worse."

Opal- " true." *sigh*

Y/n's POV-

I pulled into the parking lot of the school and got out and headed for the door.

Miguel- " Hey y/n, over here."

He was with hawk and the rest of the cobras. I just kept walking and stared at my phone as if I hadn't heard him. I put my stuff in my locker and headed to first period. It went by so fast before I knew it, it was third period which meant presentation with Hawk. Great. I just need to get through this class then lunch and two more classes, I can do it.
I walk into the class and sit down in my usual seat in between hawk and miguel.

Miguel- " Hey, whyd you ignore me?"

Y/n- " sorry, it's just me and hawk decided to stay away from eachother."

Miguel- " oh, I'm sorry."

I gave him a smile and hawk walked in and sat next to me. Aris started talking to the class and people started going up  and eventually Aris called Hawk and I.

Me and Hawk walked up to the front and gave our presentation and sat back down. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Everyone left Aris' class, except  me.