I 35 I

'Wow Y/n,' Marinette coughs into a tissue, tossing it aside and looking up at me. 'You look exactly like me.' 

I glance down at myself, anxiously looking at my reflection in the mirror. The red and black suit clings tightly to my body like a second skin, and the mask feels like it's always been there. 

'We're twins, Mari,' I say with a quick smile. 

Marinette rolls her eyes. 'You know what I mean. Now go out there and save Paris.' 

I take a deep breath, unhinging the magical Yo-yo from my belt thingy. 

'Here goes nothing.' 

Opening the window, I look around to make sure the coast is clear before jumping. I toss the Yo-yo at the nearest building, rapidly swinging up to the rooftop. 

'Wow,' I whisper. 'This is incredible.' 

The wind sails through my hair, ruffling it and blowing it around as I land lightly on both feet, touching down on the building. The sky is clear, not a single cloud, and I can feel the sun beating down on my head. 

I jump to the next building, latching onto a lamppost quickly and jumping to the ground. 

'Hey, Milady,' the familiar voice of Cat Noir calls from behind me. 'Lila's been akumatized into Chameleon again, and I could really use your help.' 

I whirl around to see the black cat leaning against the side of the building. Now would be the perfect time to test his loyalty....wait no. Focus. 

'Right,' I nod. 'Where is she?' 

'Well that's the thing,' He scratches his head awkwardly. 'She could be anywhere, or anyone.' 

'I knew that,' I raise my eyebrows. 'Where do we start?' 

Cat Noir smirks, blinking. 'You're certainly down to business today.' 

'What would I normally be doing?' I narrow my eyes suspiciously. 

'You usually waste at least a couple minutes telling me my hair looks stupid.' He says without hesitation. 

'Your hair looks stupid,' I say, and for good measure-'and that suit of yours is way too tight. Does your girlfriend know you wear that everyday?' 

'She doesn't mind,' Cat Noir says, distracted. 'In fact, I haven't seen her in a while.' 

'Oh?' 

'Yeah, her sister's sick.' He says, glancing at the ground. 'Personally, I think she likes the suit.' Cat Noir grins. 'If you know what I mean.' 

'Ugh,' I roll my eyes. 'I don't need details.' 

Shaking my head at the ridiculous-utterly ridiculous-cat, I fling my Yo-yo at the nearest building, soaring above. 

'I think we need a way to get her to find us,' I say, sitting atop the building with my legs dangling over the side. 'There's no way we're just going to be able to find her like this.' 

'You have a point,' Cat Noir nods. 'So how do you plan on doing that?' 

'I think I might have a good idea,' I say thoughtfully. 'You know that she has a huge crush on a boy named Adrien , right?' 

'A-Adrien?' Cat Noir stumbles over his words. 'Really?' 

'Uh-huh,' I tap my chin. 'Adrien's so blind. He doesn't even know that he once had four girls in love with him.' 

'F-four girls?' 

'Yep. Kagami, Chloe, Marinette, and Lila,' I say with a swift grin. 

'WHAT?' Cat Noir jumps up, looking affronted. 

'Something wrong, Kitty?' 

Cat Noir shakes his head, quickly recovering. 'So what's the plan to catch her?' 

'We use Adrien as bait to lure her to us.' I say. 

'As bait?' 

'Do I hear an echo?' I laugh. 'Come on, it'll be fine, we won't let her hurt Adrien.' 

'But how do we know that she'll be able to find Adrien in the first place?' Cat Noir inquires. 

'Trust me, that girl could find him anywhere. Even if she was as blind as Kagami's mother.'