Breakfast, Baby Boy and Bromance

Amy's POV

"Oh uhm. Romeo. Sweetie." I said flustered. That was so embarassing.

"Are Mommy and Daddy back together?" Romeo asked walking over to us.

"Wh-what makes you say that?" Ross asked his son and lifted him from the ground and into his arms. Ross is the cutest father ever. Just wait until he starts to teach Romeo how to play guitar, and they'll get matching guitars. And they'll put on shows.

"Amy? Did you hear me?" Ross asked and I shook my head.

"Please Daddy. Can I come?" Romeo asked.

"I'm sorry. I was day dreaming." I said a little bit fuzzled.

"I was just saying to Rome if he goes to sleep, I'll take him to the Austin and Ally set tomorrow." Ross said.

"Oh yeah. That's fine." I said. "I've got a bit of work to catch up on." I said smiling.

"Oh, I was uhm, kinda hoping you would come as well." Ross stuttered. I sighed.

"I would like to. But, I can't." I told him kissed Romeo's cheek.

"You must be tired. Why don't we go show Daddy his room." I told Romeo and his eyes lit up.

"I have a room?" Ross asked confused.

"Jake used to sleep in it. But now that I've kicked him out, I suppose it's a spare room. Romeo likes to call it your room." I told him showing him the way to the spare room.

"It's a little messy." I said and opened the door. Actually. I was surprisingly clean. Jake used to sleep on the couch. He would go out every night and drink and get wasted and come home at like 4 or 5 in the morning. I was sick of him.

"Uhh. There is a bathroom there." I said pointing to a door and then picking up some sheets of paper with drawings all over them.

"That one is sick." Ross said pointing to the Aztec print.

"Th-thanks." I smiled.

"I was thinking about making a kimono out of this print." I smiled and blushed.

"You know who loves kimonos."

"Raini?" I asked.

"Nope. Raini." Ross said and I laughed. "Yeah Raini." Ross said picking up on his mistake. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on. One more story and then bed time Mister." I said taking Romeo and placing him on his bed leaving Ross alone.

~*~

The Next Day

~*~

I rolled over and looked at the time 8:13 am. I noticed the engagement ring next to my clock, I haven't moved it since Ross put it there the night of my fathers funeral.

"Romeo. Don't shout. You'll wake Mommy up." I heard Ross say from the kitchen.

"But Daddy, it hurts." Romeo said. I wrapped a robe around myself and tied my hair up. I walked out of my room and saw Ross was spraying oil on a pan and Romeo was twirlling a wooden spoon around in a bowl.

"Romeo. Do it like this." Ross said helping his son. I sat on the stool and watched them.

"Mommy. I'm big like Daddy." Romeo said to me a smiled.

"What are you making?" I asked Romeo.

"Daddy said it's a surprise and I can't tell you." Romeo shaking his hair and his blonde messy hair flew everywhere.