[Chapter I : Crown Prince]

[BE MINDFUL OF THE WARNINGS IN THE DESCRIPTION!]

Third Point of View

"What will it take for you to love me?"

A pitiful princess knelt on her knees, tears staining her delicate cheeks as her jeweled eyes gaze up into matching ones, that stared down at her coldly.

Her hand clutched onto the pants of her Father, desperation in her voice,

"Should I become like Jeanette?" She shakily asked, shaking her head, "If I become like her, will you keep me by your side? I will smile at you as she does...! If I do so, will you hold me with warmth as well?"

Claude, who's eyes coldly stared down at the first princess of the Obelian Empire, disregarded her with an icy tone,

"Such a thing won't happen until the day I die."

The princess choked, "Why is that...?"

"I'm your daughter too father. I was by your side much longer than Jeanette...!—"

"You fool."

Such cruel words pierced her ears, and her heart.

"There was never a day I ever considered you my daughter."

Claude was heartless until the very end.

- The Lovely Princess
Chapter 8
Twisted Path

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Third Point of View

A boy with light blonde hair and jeweled eyes kneeled in front of the cold emperor of the Obelian Empire,

"Blessings and Glory upon the Sun of the Obelian Empire." He greeted,

A small hum from Claude was the permission for him to lift his head. The boy's eyes gazed into his Father, his Master's— jeweled eyes.

"So you've returned, Atanas." Was his response.

"Yes, Father, I have wiped the land of your enemies, and have returned to you, your Majesty, the Emperor."

The older male said nothing as he analyzed his firstborn, silence engulfing the both of them as Felix who stood by the throne of the Emperor, sweat nervously at the tension.