Chapter-1

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

Waking up in the early morning is not my thing!

Who want to wake up at morning 6?

Really dude...Why can't we wake up at night and go to sleep at morning?

Sounds super right!

Hello it's me Isabella Collins, 23 year old girl, CEO of I&C industries.

I'm the type of girl who love to work over night and sleep all the day.

Of course I belong to the category "lazy ass", according to my mum.

"Isabella...wake up right now", my mom's
voice reached my room.

How can she be this louder? If I raise my voice my dad would cut me off.. yet he didn't divorce my mom.

"Coming mom", I screamed to irritate my mom and dad.

After showering and changing into office outfit, brushing my hair and putting on my nude lipstick with little moisturizer in my face I looked totally neat and professional.

I do have makeup kit...and guys it's still fresh and new.

You got me...lazy ass.

Walking down I watched my dad and mom laughing and waiting for me at table to join them.

In my family it's dad, mom, me and my elder sister Mia.

Mia is happily married with her husband Rio for three years. She is three years older than me. When I was 20 she got married.

A year later Mia and Rio blessed with beautiful girl baby Ria.(Mia+ Rio = Ria). They are in so deep deep love.

Ria is so sweet and super cute with her chubby cheeks. If you see her you would really want to bite her cheek off and eat up.

I was so happy for my sister. They are the match made in heaven.

"Come here my little princess,", my father called me with a smile.

A smile reflected on my face seeing him.

Walking to him he hugged and kissed my forehead.

"Morning dad".

"Morning mom", I smiled and kissed her cheeks.

"Morning baby", my mom smiled and we started eating.

"Have you signed the deal princess?", My dad inquired about the deal we signed last day.

"Yes..", before I could finish off my mom started.

"No business while having food Mr.Collin", her pissed voice made my dad shut.

"Yes Mrs. Collin", my father smirked.

Within a second my mom melted and her cheeks turned red.

God..they are so much in love.

"Dad I don't want any younger brother or sister", I teased while my mom smacked me hard.

"What was that for?", I glared at her in pain.

"That's for teasing me and your dad", she glared.

While I stuck my tongue out and started eating.

"Mia will be reaching tonight dad. She was expecting to stay a month here", I informed dad.

"I heard from mom. Make preparations", he replied.