"Hello There"

"Hello There"

"I...General Kenobi" says Selena, because above all, she is a Star Wars fan.

Selena just...well, this is awkward.

She just stares. Maybe she is seeing things.

"I know you tried to kill me" CurrentlyAnonymous accuses.

"What are you talking about?" Selena is confused as fuck.

Ok, she's not.

"Yeah, yeah, cut the crap" Anonymous is getting tired of the innocent act.

"So I guess it failed somehow. That sucks, I never fail" Selena looks genuinely disappointed in herself.

Anonymous almost felt bad.

ALMOST.

"Anyways, you got any juice? Maybe some nice peach ice tea?" Aayla asks.

"How the FUCK are you alive??" Selena is so fucking confused. Like, what??

(Ahhhhh I'm getting sick of using dialogue guys!!)

"Long story, basically a person who looks exactly like me took my place while I went and hid in my hut in the woods. You see, when I saw you and Tracy in the car, I knew I had to fake my death in order to get away and live to tell the tale". Aayla explained.

Lol, whatever, I'm officially DONE with these speech marks.

Yup. Goodbye.

Selena was slightly impressed with Aayla's quick thinking, but, like, whatever.

Selena needed to hurry up and just fucking kill Aayla.

Again.

Aayla didn't like that idea too much.

Aayla was still waiting on that drink.

She was a little thirsty after pulling off a mass bombing of a funeral...for herself.

How did the police believe the body was hers?

Well, it looked the same, but the DNA would have been different.

The detectives on the case weren't the smartest trees in the forest.

They didn't really...um, check the fucking DNA just to make sure.

Back to present time, where Selena stands in her mildly shitty apartment, phone smashed on the floor, as Aayla sits on HER freaking swivel chair.

And Aayla has the AUDACITY to look smug about it.

AND accuse her of murder!?

I mean, yes she did try to kill Aayla.

But...you can't exactly blame her.

One day Aayla had just decided to fully IGNORE her.

Like, Selena was really nice to Aayla and she was all like NOOOOPE!!

So naturally Selena felt the need to sort everything out and calm her conscience by murdering Aayla in cold blood.

Violence is quite often the answer.

She had no choice, she had to shoot the breeze.

But now Aayla was back.

This could ruin everything she had worked for.

All that planning.

All those nights spent practicing how to blow things up and shoot people.

It could all go to waste.

Because of Aayla.

"Now here's what we're going to do" Aayla begins.

No. No. No.

Aayla can't do anything.

Because Selena has already pulled out a gun faster than you can say "I don't like sand".

And she shot Aayla.

Yeah, nah.

Sorry not sorry, Aayla.

This is what happens when you spend too much time talking and not enough time DOING.

You get bonus points for coming back from the dead and letting me use your reappearance as a cliffhanger and epic reveal, though.

And this time Aayla is ACTUALLY dead.

No back to life bullshit.

At least until next chapter...

God Authors Note: Yeah so that happened. I have officially met the end of the pre-written story from when I was 11. So now I must make the rest of the story up as I go along. No idea what will happen but let's see. I don't even know how many more chapters it will have.