CHAPTER 82 : SCORPIUS AND ARCHER (2)

"Bullshit" Scorpius said as he looked at Draco it was already their third year, and the news about Sirius Black was circulating around the school.

"He's out of Azkaban" Scorpius said as he started to pace around their common room.

"Well I know that you can't help me out of the manor quickly, that's my only problem" Draco said, and Scorpius glared at him.

"Sometimes I don't know why I still talk to you" Scorpius said and Draco chuckled.

"Well what do you propose to do?" Draco asked.

"Truth or dare?" He asked, and Draco knitted his brows.

"I only know Veritaserum or Liquid Luck" Draco said.

"It's the same, but right now we don't have does potions so truth or dare's better"  Scorpius said and Draco nodded.

"Truth, I guess" Draco said with a shrug and Scorpius smirked.

"Is it true that you fancy Potter?" He asked, and Draco groaned.

"And you wonder why you're a Slytherin" Draco said with a groan whilst glaring at Scorpius.

"If you keep on denying I'll really believe my hypothesis that you fancy Harry" Scorpius said with a smirk.

"Sometimes I don't know why I talk to you", Draco said.

"Believe me old chap, I think of the same thing every damn day" He said, and Draco rolled his eyes.

"Well it looks like it's your lucky day" Draco said, and Scorpius grinned.

"I fancy Potter, and no I am not gay, I'm bisexual" He said proudly.

"Nonetheless of your Sexuality, I love you", Scorpius said and Draco smiled at him.

"Well don't keep me waiting" Scorpius said, and Draco scoffed.

"Truth or Dare?" Draco asked.

"Dare", Scorpius said and a smirk crept into Draco's face.

"I dare you to kiss—"

"Hold up— KISS?!" Scorpius said and Draco nodded.

"Kiss the person that you fancy, this'll be easy for you, or are you a wuss?", Draco said and Scorpius glared at him.

"Can't I just tell you who I fancy, I can't kiss my bestfriend Draco" Scorpius said, and groaned when he realised he slipped a clue on who he Fancies.

"Shit", Draco said with a laugh, and Scorpius rolled his eyes.

"You fancy Granger" Draco said, and Scorpius nodded.

"Well since you can't kiss your bestfriend then fine you can hug her" Draco said and Scorpius nodded.

"Shit" Scorpius said looking at the clock.

"Sleep" Scorpius said and pulled Draco to their Dorm.

———

"I hate this things" Scorpius said as he looked at the people who were arriving, and Draco chuckled.

"What can I say? I can't stand them" Scorpius said, and Archer went beside them.

"You have to be honest those girls from Beauxbatons are looking great, but not my type" Archer said and the both of them snickered at Archer.