❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

The islanders enjoyed their final day in the mansion

"We've made it this far. So to us!"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

It's the finale!

"And the winners of Paradise Mansion are...."

ɪᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀʟʏ ♡︎♡︎♡︎

ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʟᴀsᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ 💜

Now onto the finale!
🌼🌼

Laura:"Welcome to the Paradise Mansion finale!"

The live audience clap and cheer loudly as Laura stands smiling. Wearing a sparkly elegant dress with her hair down, Laura holds her cue cards between her hands as she glances at the camera.

Laura:"It's been 8 weeks and what a journey it's been. We've seen drama, we've seen tears, and we've seen the islanders fall in love. And finally we're down to the final four couples!"

Once again the audience cheers while Laura chuckles and grins widely.

Laura:"With that being said, let's bring out the final four!!"

Saweetie and Mathew are first to step out; holding hands, while following behind Jungkook wraps his arm around Ashlyn's waist as the two walk. Following behind is Tae with his hand clasped with Taesan's and then Jimin and Janet follow suit also holding hands.

Laura:"You all look amazing guys! Congratulations on being the final four couples of Paradise Mansion!"

The audience erupt with cheers as the islanders smile brightly in their couples.

Laura:"Saweetie and Mathew, how does it feel to be in the finals?"

Saweetie:"Yeah it feels great, honestly I'm happy being with Mathew and making it this far."

Mathew smiles and pecks Saweetie on the lips.

Laura:"Jungkook and Ashlyn, what about you guys? Both of you were originals, how does it feel to make it to the end?"

Jungkook:"It's crazy man honestly."

Ashlyn:"Yeah, I was the first person to walk into the mansion and I honestly never thought I'd get this far."