Chapter 44

Lily's POV

I walked downstairs and saw Hayley and James asleep on the couch. The other should be getting here soon. I took a picture then their was a knock so I went and answered it. "Hey guys shh James and Hayley are asleep." "Still it's like their always asleep. Said Sirius" "yeah they were talking last night." We heard laughing coming from the living room so we went to check it out. It was Harry James and Hayley laughing. "What happened." "I was walked down when Hayley fell then we started to laugh. Said Harry" "ok Hayley are you ok" "yeah I'm fine in probably gonna go check on Theo. Said Hayley" She got up and walked upstairs.

Hayley's POV

I walked into my room and saw Theo still asleep so I walked over to him and got on top of him. "Luv wake up." He started to open his eyes and saw me on top of him but he closed his eyes again so I started to move. "Ok luv I'm up in up now please stop before someone else wants more. Said Theo" "got it." I bended down and started to kiss him than he kissed my neck. "Luv its early maybe later." "Alright then you have to get off me before you feel something. Said Theo" "who said I want to move." Then someone walked in it was Sirius I quickly got off Theo Sirius had a smirk on his face. Then he ran downstairs so I followed him I had to tackle him to the floor. Everyone was looking at us. "James your daughter was ju-. Said Sirius" I put my hands over his mouth. "What we're you doing Hayley. Said Dad" "nothing dad I was just waking Theo up." Sirius looked at me and I gave him a death stare. "Hayley off him c'mon. Said Dad" I got off Sirius and stood up and looked at my dad incconently. "Sirius what were they doing in her room. Said Dad" "I walked in and Hayley was on top of Theo. Said Sirius" He looked at me. "Hayley is that true. Said Dad" "nope daddy I was just waking him up that's all Sirius just walked in at the wrong time." "Are you sure. Said Dad" "Yup daddy we weren't doing anything." "Alright princess go get ready to eat. Said Dad" "got it." I walked back upstairs and locked my door Theo was laughing. "You heard didn't you."  Yup I heard everything luv. Said Theo" he walked over to me and we started to make out. "So let's head down. Said Theo" "really you can't do that." "C'mon luv we have to go down. Said Theo" "fine but I'm putting your shirt on" "that's fine with me. Said Theo" I changed then we went and sat down. "Hayley what are you up to today. Said Lily" "um nothing really probably practice my magic." "Alright. Said Lily" everyone got into their own conversation me and Theo were whispering. "Luv I'm gonna go out later ok to fix up the house. Said Theo" "that's fine I'll probably be with ny dad all day." "Alright just wanna let you know. Said Theo" "it's fine." We finished breakfast and Theo left and I was board. So I went towards my dad he was alone. "Dad can I lay with you." "Yeah princess lay down. Said Dad" I laid next to him. "Where's Theo. Said dad" "he went to get my necklace fixed." I haven't told them about the house yet and I don't want them to know yet. "Well your welcome to stay with me till he gets back. Said Dad" "Alright dad." I was looking at his hair and noticed it only had brown. "Dad why does your hair only have brown but mine has red brown and blonde." "Because your special and besides you have the famous potter eyes. Said Dad"

Lily's POV

I was talking to Mia when I notice James and Hayley talking so I tapped Mia to look. "He really loves her. Said Mia" "yeah he does last night they were talking and she asked him will be be the one to walk her down the aisle." "Aww that's cute. Said Mia" "yeah it is then he started to tickle her. Her laugh is funny." "Why. Said Mia" "because she snorts than that make both her and James laugh more." James then started to tickle her so I told Mia to listen. Then she snorted which made her and James laugh more. "Oh I see what you mean now it is cute. Said Mia" "yeah it is James just tickles her out of nowhere then we hear her short then them both and up laughing." Then Sirius walked over. "What happened Sirius" "nothing but wanna hear what I was gonna tell James earlier. Said Sirius" "yeah sure." "Well I walked to tell them breakfast is done when I saw Hayley on top of Theo. She jumped off him quickly then she tackled me to the floor. Well you guys know the rest. Said Sirius" "how do you get tackled to the floor by a 16 year Sirius" "I don't know but she did. Said Sirius" We all looked over and saw Hayley asleep next to James. "She has him wrapped. Said Sirius" "yeah she does. Said Mia" "she used it against me earlier all she had to do was say daddy and put an incconent face in and he'll believe her. Said Sirius" "that's what she did earlier Sirius." "You saw it too huh. Said Sirius" "we all saw it Sirius. Said Mia"

James POV

Hayley was asleep in my arms when Sirius came over. "James mate. Said Sirius" "what's up." "Your daughter is the devil in disguised. Said Sirius" "no she's not she's the devil. Said Sirius" I laughed a little. "Sirius don't call my daughter the devil." "Well she is. Said Sirius" he walked away and I just laughed.

Sirius POV

I walked away from James and went to the others. "What did you say to James. Said Marlene" "that Hayley is thr devil in disguise then called her the devil." "You called her the devil. Said Remus" "yes I did and she is." "Sirius are you scared of her. Said Marlene" "what I'm not scared of a 16 old." "She's right behind you Sirius" I screamed and turned around and looked she wasn't their. The others were laughing. "Sirius your scared of her really. Said Remus" "she tackled me to the floor." The other laughed.