~FOURTY TWO~

If you haven't heard the song "Rewrite the stars" by James Arthur and Anne Marie, then please listen this instant.

~~**~~

Standing at the middle clearance with Lucifer Federico over my right side and my brothers and Karl on the left side, I stared down at Lucifer Federico as he assessed my whole appearance with those lifeless orbs.Those orbs showing clear disdain at my presence.

The feeling is mutual, padre.Infact, much more from my side.

"Azaleas!" "Azaleas! No!!" "Azaleas!The fuck are you doing?!" I heard several voices shouting out as I raised up my hand in surrender while walking closer to papa's kneel down position.

"I'll be the best bait for your desired ploys.You can already see yourself."I spoke out in a low whisper watching a cruel smile spread across Lucifer's face as he briefly glanced over the protesting crowd.That rotten head clearly knows what I'm indicating. That's the only way I can distract him.

It's all about manipulation with him.

Hearing series of gun cocking and footsteps taking steps ahead towards me,I immediately turned my face towards them as I ensured to maintaine my gaze away from meeting their ones."No one will come ahead.No one." I forced out with an underlined plea already sensing my throat getting heavy at my deeds.

I'll be playing with their emotions.I'll be twisting their concern for diverting Lucifer.That's the only way,Lucifer can be controlled.

"Quite impressive,figlia."(daughter) I heard him responding in an approval as I turned towards him with my gaze burning with pure hatred for him.I watched as he fascinately watched the agitated expression of everyone resulting him to laugh out in supreme satisfaction.

"What a bonding!Did you slept with everyone here for getting this attention?"I heard Lucifer sickly asking out as I balled my hands at his words.Not this time Azaleas.You can't loose your calm this time.

"To use me as your scapegoat,you need to let me take off that bomb from the man." I carefully informed out almost nearing myself at papa's kneeled position causing papa  to vigorously shake his head with a pleading gaze.

Please papa,don't look at me like that.

"And why I'll follow your damn orders?" I heard Lucifer barking out placing himself between me and papa's kneeled position.I found myself glaring at those lifeless orbs as I noticed a bomb vest peeking underneath that black victorian coat he was wearing.

A suicide bomb.

"Tell me padre,will a mere death of your enemy's trusted member will satisfy you or a lifelong unforgettable death of someone your enemy loves?" I coldly asked out resisting my urge to throw up at my ruthless words.

I don't know if Karl loved me,but it's better if he didn't and my father doesn't need to know any truth behind my words.I know my father is shrewd enough to see the ounce of care beyond Karl's hard face.

"So,you indeed slept with the Don." I heard him commenting out as my hands shot out instantly twisting the right hand he was holding the remote carelessly.Without wasting a second,I hardly headbutted him causing him to stumble back while I kicked away the remote he dropped over the ground. Papa's bomb was not a time bomb,it's a remote control bomb.

"Take away papa!" I screamed out while lunging ahead and punching square at Lucifer's jaw.I fucking wanted to do this for a long time. Without waiting, I again went to strike him over the carotid artery of neck in order to knock him out. Before I can manage to do that,I felt an intense shock going through my whole body for few seconds causing me to see stars behind my vision.