Chapter Ten

Third-person POV.

"Bzz-buzz....check one two three officer cenne here."

"Just what are you doing?"

Arletha sighed at the sight in front of her, placing her hand on her hip. The short-haired girl, with a black coat short dress, and long black stocking, cenne, is now placing her hand-gun up, pretending as if she's one of that badass character in a movie. Cenne, again, raised her hand before aiming it at the girl in front of her.

"Pew pew pew!"

"..."

"Oh, come on! You should die!"Cenne whined, muttering some 'tch' word. She then set her gun-hand down, before sitting on top of the short-big rock. Arletha's eyes probably have the most uninterested gaze in the whole world, for Cenne.

"I don't know whether that should be a blessing from God or a curse," The girl then opened a book, the same book from the start, making Cenne shudders every time she saw that book, just why the fuck does she have that book?!

opening another page to another one, the dissatisfaction fulfills her. She's desperately searching for another answer or maybe a clue for their next riddle, while also searching for something that her friend wants. Oh my God, why is she always asking for a hard job?

She heard Cenne muttering some bad words, still, she didn't want to pay attention to what her friend does. Instead, she kept her attention fully on the book.

"What do you mean, a curse and blessing? Are you saying that you don't mind dying?"

Arletha gazed at Cenne, tired, who is now sitting on top of the tree, laying there like it's nothing. what a monkey, one second she was on the rock, now tree?

"I'm not Jeje. And also I don't want to leave Yukine alone with you. Sure, I can trust Jeje here, but you? Ha. Even if we're at the end of the world, instead of saving us, you will pick your shoes."

Cenne laughed, "Bingo! Richard, you do know me well!"

this person, seriously?

Richard is a nickname that was given by Cenne for Arletha. While for Cenne, monika. Richard and Monika. sounds like a married couple? yea.

Arletha shrugged, closing her eyes as the wind starting to feel weird, changing from another one to another one. The air changed from thick to thin so quickly. as if someone controlled it.

"You do know about how I used to be mad with genshin impact lags and bugs, right?" Cenne asked a question, literally out of the blue. Arletha took a little glance over Cenne's smiling face.

Arletha snorted, "What's with the random question?"

"Oh, come on! You know how I can't stand awkward tension, so bear with me! You could answer with a short yes or no or just carry it along."

"Fine, yea, why? How could I not? You post every event of your life, that I swear bitch could've been fucking run over by a car, and the first thing you gonna do is take your phone and post some shit like 'oh my god, yall the way I literally just got run over by a car'". Arletha turned the page of the book, wiping her hand on the page, slowly.

Cenne cackled, slapping her legs over and over, didn't really care about the pain. Arletha rolled her eyes, with a small smile following after.

Placing both of her hands behind her head, she answered, "I was actually hoping that there is no single lag and bug here. I mean, there is no way we're standing in monstadt's territory, asking 'where is monstadt? Oh well, maybe we're on the wrong side of teyvat.' ain't no way."