When she got drunk and woke up in the bed together with her bully

KIM JISOO

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I slowly opened my eyes. I could sight the unfamiliar place i'm staying in.

Where am i?

I could felt a soft skin and mascular body hitting my arms with it.

W-who is this?

I slowly moved my gaze into the figure beside me. And in my surprise, i left out a loud shriek and pushed him off the bed.

It's Taehyung. My bully. And he was topless sleeping beside me.

Taehyung groaned as i pushed him but i ignore it. Instead, i quickly tilted and checked my body if i do still have a clothes. Gladly i still have it in my body.

"Yah, what did you do to me!?" I shoutingly asked him who was rubbing his nape down to the ground.

"You don't remember what happened?" He asked back on me. "That's why i'm asking what happened? Did you do something to me?!" I bursted out

He was silent for a moment. A little smirk creep out on his lips, "Yah, why are you being like this? You just a took my virginity and now you're acting like you don't remember anything? You have no consideration."

My eyes almost popped out on what i heard from him. "I d-did?" I stammered asked in disbelief

I mean, H-how?

"a one n-night stand?"

He stood up on the floor. "I really thought you would remember everything cause you were all sober when you screamed my name—"

"Enough!"

"Don't say it."

I stopped him as he did.

"Oh my god." My legs weakened. Still can't believe what happened. Did we really...

Had sex?

With a condom on or not?

What position?

How many rounds?

Did i really screamed his name in pleasure?

How long is he? How huge?

Oh my god stop being pervert jisoo!

I snapped myself from the thought.

I could hear him chuckle beside. "If you're wondering about my size. I'm quiet huge and—"

"Shut up will you!"

He just chuckle as a response.

Oh my god! How did he know that i was thinking that earlier? Can he read my mind?

No freaking way.

"Y-yah, did we really do it last night?" I nervously asked on as i just received a creep smirk from him grabbing the water bottle and drinking it.

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Taehyung was looking on the phone while walking near the dark alley. He could hear some scream and voice of a girl asking for some help.

He rushed on finding where the voice echoed. In the old building. He quickly run on as he has a bad feeling on it.

He could sight a two man forcing a girl to take off her clothes.