Hermione Granger X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

Another Hermione oneshot because why not

Summary: Y/N comforts Her girlfriend after their first DADA class with their new professor Mad eye moody

Set during TGOF

Third person pov....

Y/N watches fro the back of the class room as Mad eye moody stands at the front of the class room."Alastor Moody" He writes his name on the board.

"Ministry malcontent. And your new defence against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" He asks turning to the class.

Y/N isn't surprised when she sees Hermione raise er hand to answer "Three sir." Mad eye answers nodding his head along "And they are so named?"

"Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will..." Hermione is interrupted by Mad eye, "Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Finnigan!" Yells Mad eye turned around to Seamus.

Y/N laughs when she sees what the Gryffindor was doing "no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head." He mutters Mad-Eye throws the chalk in anger.

"So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!" Yells Mad eye scaring Ron, "Yes..." squeaks out Ron.

"Give us a curse."

"Well..my dad did tell me about one... The imperious curse."
Answered Ron , Y/N knows that curse her father told her about it "Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."

Mad-Eye pops open a jar with a spider in it.

"Hello. What a little beauty."
He uses his wand to send it around the class.

"Don't worry. Completely harmless." He Continues to say , Y/N is shocked what kind of teacher does that, The class is unsettled.
"But if she bites... she's lethal!"

Draco laughs. "What are you laughing at?" Calls Mad eye.

Mad-Eye sends the spider onto Draco's face. "Talented isn't she? What shall I have her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?" Mad-Eye has the spider over a bucket of water, it's wriggling.

Y/N winces at the spider,Ron must be feelig horrible woth his fear of spiders, "Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only do did you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another.. another.. Come on come on. Longbottom is it? Up" says mad eye.

Neville Longbottom stands.

"Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology."

"There's the um... The cruciatus curse. "

"Correct! Correct! come come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse."

"Oh god" mutters Y/N as she sees what he does next, Mad-Eye begins torturing the spider with magic, it squeals.

"Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him, stop it!" Y/N is glad Hermione yelled at him to stop, Mad-Eye stops. Neville is disturbed. Mad-Eye picks up the spider which is still making a noise.

"Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss Granger." Hermione shakes her head. He casts a spell and the spider disintegrates.

"The killing curse. Only one person is known to have survived it. And he's sitting in this room" He approaches Harry's desk.

Y/N Sighs with relief as it was over she looks over at Hermione who was close to tear, as class finishes Y/N pulls Hermione away from Ron and Harry.

She pulls Her girlfriend into a tight Hu as she does Hermione crys into her shoulder making it wet , Y/N doesn't mind and just pets her head.

"Shh shih, it's okay you're okay Mione , it all over"

She continues muttering and Hermione calms down, they kiss before going to the great Hall for food.

The end!

Hope you liked it!

Word count : 730