Nine

Seven's POV

A few days have passed and we have a new mission tonight.

There's a gala tonight and our target is a businessman who smuggles diamonds and sells them to other people. As far as I know, a client of his is hosting the gala and they are making a deal there tonight.

'So Mel, you're going with Blake and setting up the cameras and all in the meeting room. Liam, you're going to distract them and break into the security room. Seven, you're going with me.' Alex says, showing us the layout of the place and all.

'Liam winks at me. 'He's asking you out on a date.'

I roll my eyes and Alex tells him to shut up.

It's almost 6 and I'm putting on my makeup. I do my usual glam makeup routine with some glittery pink and brown eyeshadow. My dress is a light pink with diamond studs covering my whole cleavage and boob area. The thing is it's like a super fancy business meeting. I'm going to act like a businesswoman looking to invest in the target's business and my goal is to seduce him, as always.

 I'm going to act like a businesswoman looking to invest in the target's business and my goal is to seduce him, as always

Seven's makeup^

Seven's dress^

Seven's dress^

I put on the dress and heels, and I'm ready to go.

'Seven! Let's go!' Mel shouts from downstairs. I check myself in the mirror and I feel powerful. My hair cascades down my back in large curls. I look sexy.

'Coming!' I shout back, strapping a knife to my thigh.

Four's POV

I'm talking with the team when Liam's eyes move towards the stairs and the others follow.

I look up to see Seven walking down, and damn, she looks...so...hot and sexy and beautiful at the same time. Damn. This girl is taking it too far to seduce the target.

'Wow..' Liam says in awe.

'He's gonna fall for you as soon as you walk in. But damn, I think I'm falling for you first,' Mel jokes.

'Isn't it too much?' I ask her and Mel glares at me.

'Nothing is too much for a woman. She's gonna have him drooling. Come on Four, admit it. She looks stunning.' She says.

'Yeah, right. Let's go. We're gonna be late.'

We arrive at the place and give our names.

'Mark Reynolds and Anastasia White,' I tell the man at the entrance.

He doesn't take his eyes off Seven's chest and I glare at him.

As soon as we walk it, the room falls silent. I can see all the men gawking at Seven and it annoys the hell out of me.

I walk away to find the target as soon as I reach the last step of the stairs, as Seven mingles with the crowd.

I see the target talking with a few men in the centre of the room, and I make sure the guys are in place.

'Done.' Mel and Blake tell me through the earpiece.

'Okay, Liam, go in when I give the signal.' I say. I turn around to see the target looking somewhere.

Oh, he's staring straight at Seven.

Seven's POV

'You look lonely,' a deep voice says behind me.

I turn to see the target looking me up and down.

'You must be Mike Carter, the famous billionaire.' I say and shake his hand.

'And you are?'

'White. Anastasia White.'

'Pleasure to meet you. I saw you walking in with someone. What happened? Why did he leave such a beauty like you alone in such a place?'

'He's a bastard.' I say, acting annoyed.

'Mmm. Let's get your mind off him then. Care to join me for a dance?' He asks, holding out his hand for me.

I take it and he leads me to the centre of the room.

His hands are on my waist but I can feel him sliding them down. I hate this.

'You're so beautiful.' He whispers in my ear while his eyes never leave my boobs.

'Mmhmm? Tell you what, I was thinking of investing in your business. So maybe you can convince me why I should?'

'Oh? Then I won't just tell. I'll show. I'll prove how good of an investment I'll be.' He traces his fingers along my jaw, making me shiver in disgust.

Before I know it, he's leading me to his office.

I signal Alex to follow and Liam gets ready to do his tasks.

The man tries to make out with me but before his lips touch mine, Alex walks in, pointing a gun towards him.

I get up from his lap and press a knife to his neck.

'Where are the diamonds?' I whisper in his ear.

'You..you....'

'Uh-uh. Answer me.' I press the knife harder against his skin, drawing some blood.

He shows us where it is and once we've secured everything, we tie him up and leave him for HQ to deal with.

'Mission 128..done.' Alex says and smiles at me.