14| You're My Grey

When you walk in the house, show me love (21) It ain't even gotta be Valentine's Day I'ma still leave some roses by the tub (On God) Go through so much in the street I just wanna come home to a meal and a hug (Straight up) | 21 Savage

Priest applied a subtle knock on the door. Darkness surrounded the area outside with only streetlights decorating the ends of each corner. Glancing down at his watch, Priest was slightly alarmed at the fact that he had left the comfort of his own home to come here, but he felt compelled to do so. His mind just couldn't stop working in overdrive, no matter how many times he tried to sleep.

The door opened up, Britain peaking through the slight opening of it. Her hair was wrapped up in her silk hair bonnet as she was clothed in a pair of shorts and an oversized wife beater that draped along her bare breast. At the sight of Priest, Britain's eyes furrowed. She wasn't expecting him to pop up at her front door at 3 AM.

Scoping her orbs over him, she noticed he was dressed in a pair of grey sweats, a white tee that peaked through his jacket and his Nike socks and slides. "These are booty call hours sir," A yawn emerged out of her as she stepped aside so he could come in.

A light chortle came from him. "My bad, I just knew you'd have all the answers," He admitted as he shedded himself from his hoodie along with his slides.

"Pertaining too?" Britain asked as she led the way back to her bedroom. They navigated through the dark apartment just fine before they arrived into the bedroom. Britain flicked the light on since she now knew that Priest wasn't looking forward to sleeping. Britain was definitely shocked to see him, being that Jazzy was in town, she thought he would be far too busy with her, and his trial to stop by. She had prepared herself for less phone calls, text and sporadic dates with him.

As she got comfortable on the bed, Priest stood at the end of it just eying her. Within his face, Britain could noticed that he was stressed out about something, but she had no clue of what in particular. He had his thick brows furrowed to formulate a scowl with the rest of his face.

Lifting the duvet on the left side, Britain tapped the empty side of the bed, signaling him to join her. Priest shuffled over with his alluring gait that caused butterflies to accumulate in Britain's stomach.

"What's the matter?" She questioned him once more as he now laid beside her. It was a clear distance between the two as they laid on their backs letting the white ceiling be the only thing in their range of sight.

Priest said nothing. He wasn't sure how to put his thoughts into words. His mind was cluttered with all types of things. Good and bad. Thoughts ranged from joyous memories with Jazzy and J'Ru to thoughts projected with nothing but hatred and anger whenever flashes of different people who came in and out of his life throughout the years. Priest knew staying up until the wee hours of the morning a night before trial was set to resume wasn't a good idea, but he just couldn't help it.