19

»«

»«

Y/n woke up, groaning..She woke up from the bright sunlight, "Good morning, baby" A morning raspy voice greet, "Good morning, jungkook" He kissed her lips, "Did you sleep well?" She shook her head, "Of course not" He chuckled.

His laugh make her smile, his morning precious smile just made her day.."Oh really? Well I'm sorry for that sweetie" He said with a laugh, "It's 8:57am" Said jungkook, "Give me 10 minutes it's still early" He scoffed and chuckled.

"Oh baby, we need to wake up" He said tapping y/n's shoulder, but she fell asleep, he sighed..He stare at her face for a moment, her face was filled with a few small pimples and the under of her eye was dark..He slowly smiled, "She's perfect" He mumbled.

He realized even with or without that pimples and dark circles, "You're perfect for me, and will always be perfect" He said leaving a few peck of kisses on her face.

"Well, I'm awake i guess" He get up, and wear back his boxers and his grey shorts, and head to the kitchen to cook morning breakfast.

Once again, she woke up..And check the time and it was 9:39am, she immediately get up..She was too lazy to brush her teeth so instead, she just wear her undergarments, cycling shorts and jungkook's large plain back shirt, she doesn't care if her face was greasy.

She tie her hair up using her claw hair clip, she sighed and went to the kitchen..She smell a delicious and drooling scent, making her follow that smell to the kitchen..She saw jungkook, cooking some pasta for breakfast "Oh, good morning baby..I made you breakfast" He said still cooking, she smiled..And went on jungkook's back and back hugged him.

"It smells soo good and it makes me drool" He scoffed, "Is it me or the food?" She lick her lips, "It's you of course" She said with an innocent smile, "Good girl" He grinned, he taps the spoon on the pan to leave the excess sauce and then he look at y/n, "Wearing my shirt huh?"