𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗scene one: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗
scene one:
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀

"Let's hold a ball for our
sweet darling sister."

╚═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╝

✧˖*°࿐

If there was one thing the princess absolutely hates, it's marriage for the throne.

She doesn't understand why the queen needs to have a king.

Sure, it's the life of a royal, and they want the bloodline to continue. However, it is fixed and guaranteed the crowned royalty shall marry before coronation.

She definitely does not want to get married, although, her decision doesn't matter when it comes to the throne.

That's how she got to the meeting room.

Her 5 brothers seated on their seats, discussing about the future of Kingdom Tomorrow.

"I think, it's time for Ava to open up," Taehyun points at his sister... Well, step-sister.

"I don't want to- I am not marrying a person I am not clear with," Ava crossed her arms.

"Ava, we already had this talk. Mom and dad wants you to marry before coronation," Yeonjun stated, annoyed with her decision.

"Why can't I rule without marriage? All these men wants is power and wealth. I am not bound to give them that," Ava protested.

"You are left with no choice, Ava!" Yeonjun banger his palms on the table as he stood.

Ava did the same, both fuming with anger and annoyance. If it weren't obvious that they're on different boats then now it is.

"That's what you think! I have a choice and I am going to stick with it," Ava sat back down.

"You are not going to stick with your pesty decision-," Soobin cuts Yeonjun off.

"Just sit- we're here to discuss, not debate," Soobin cleared all the angry words, even if the emotion lingers in the air.

Silence takes over.

"As an idea to make our crowned princess open with possible suitors, we could hold a ball," Beomgyu raised his hand.

Ava scowled at the older who immediately put his hand down.