3. fanmio | wolfhard

y/b/f/n/n = your best friends nick name.

"i bought it! y/b/f/n! i bought it!" y/n squealed, staring at her computer screen.

"your such a simp! he's a celebrity, y/n!" y/b/f/n sighed, fed up with y/n talking about her crush.

"whatever, okay! i'm exited!" the girl announced, before she heard the beep of her friend hanging up on her.

she opened up her laptop, and stared at the fanmio screen once agein.

{ time - skip }

"i have to go get ready, dad." y/n sighed quietly, sitting beside her father in the passenger seat, who was talking to another man.

"sorry, ill have to go." y/n father spoke to the man, who was leaning in the car window.

"- this lady is having a call with you know, that famous kid from around here?" he chuckled, tilting his head at his daughter.

"the wolfhard boy?" the man asked, "- he was in, oh what's it called. the clown movie?"

"yeah.." y/n blushed, embarrassing.

"right, goodbye tony."

y/n unbuckled her seatbelt, and rushed out of the car as her father drove in the driveway.

she unlocked the front door, and ran upstairs.

"y/n!!" the girls dad yelled, as she left the front door open.

y/n quickly ran over to her mirror, and let out a little "sorry!"

she quickly ran through her hair with her hairbrush, and gently applied mascara to her eyes.

"2:45, 2:45, 2:45.." she started, looking at herself in the mirror.

"shit it's 2:40! uh" she gasped, grabbing her phone and checking the time.

y/n grabbed her laptop, and turned it on. the energy flowing through her body was unimaginable, the girl couldn't believe she would be meeting her celebrity crush.

y/n entered the website, and went into her meeting with finn.

y/n waited anxiously, scrolling through instagram.

"fuck!! ten seconds!! yes, oh. fuck, uh!"

"hi!" the girl announced, she was shaking with excitement, but she didn't want to scare finn.

"hey! how are you?" he asked, sending shivers down her spine.

"good, uh. i'm y/n, i'm eighteen, and i'm from vancouver!" y/n exclaimed excitedly, causing the boy to gasp.

"oh wow, cool!"

"so, i have two questions!" she told him. y/n hadn't stopped smiling since they started the call.

"go for it!" finn smiled, he hadn't stopped smiling either.

"okay, so first one. will you ever come back to tiktok, and are you still in contact with oakes?" she asked, scratching her neck.

"oh wow, great questions! so, i don't think i'm done with tiktok yet, i know enya and drew have it." he explained, taking a breath.

"uhm, yeah. i will be back, and yeah. me and oakes are in contact, we got really close out of nowhere a little while ago, but yeah." finn finished.

"oh cool!"

finn and the girl sat in silence, when he noticed she started pinching the side of her hand.

"sorry, uhm. a- are you pinching yourself?" he asked, awkwardly.

y/n pulled away in embarrassment, she didn't even realize she was doing it.

"oh, uhm. yeah, it's just. i mean, your gorgeous. your the most talented, beautiful young man i've ever seen. i'm just so grateful i'm talking to you, and not just a teenage girl, who only cares for your looks. i would never take advantage of you.." she admitted, causing finn to smirk.

"we only have a minute left, but i have a question, if you don't mind." he asked, making y/n's smile wider.

"sure, off corse, i mean." she smiled, acceptingly. he could ask her anything.

"t- this might sound crazy-"

"- but, could i have your number?"

y/n gasped in shock.

"w- what?" she asked, unaware if she's dreaming.

"c- could i have your phone numb- nevermind, oh i'm so fucking stupid-" he spuluttered, mumbling the last part of the sentence.

"-no, ill give it to you."

"092, 725, 282"

they both shared a smile, while finn was dialing in her number - until the fanmio cut off.

y/n sat in her bed, she wasn't sure what happened.

she lay in the same spot for the next few hours, she regretted giving finn her number. what was he gonna do? call her?

she lay, trying to sleep with her head on her pillow, her phone was on the one next to her.

she was just dazing off, until her phone started buzzing.

"oh fuck you." she yelled, angrily. the phone woke her up, even more.

she answered the phone thinking it was y/b/f/n, they were the only person who would call at this hour.

"what do you want, y/b/f/n/n."

"h- hi, it's finn."

the two started talking, it was like they knew eachother. they made conversation about the neighborhood and mac demarco.

"this is so fucking you know, wrong to ask. but, would you like to meet? like, we could meet at mcdonald's or something- right now?" he asked, y/n knew it was late. but that raspy voice could convince her to do anything.

__________________________

word count :: 891

heyy!! i will make a part two tomorrow, sorry this is SHAT

i had to make this as an imagine because i'm broke asf and i will never be able to meet bae :'(

YALL IF YOU MET FINN THAT IS SO GOOD IM SO JEALOUS