Minjee and Seungmins Family Moments

Edited: (September 13, 2021)
bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

When you guys were barely doing the survival show, you were all in the practice room.

"Okay! Let's practice hellevator first okay?" Chan said as he sat down. "I'll watch you guys and tell you guys where you messed up."

"Okay!" You all agreed and got in positions.

"Minjee since you still need to learn the details I'll go easy on you, but after this I'll practice with you to show you the full dance." Chan said. You nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Alright. Five six seven eight!" He counted. You all started dancing but you of course, had gotten a few things wrong.

"What the-...." you mumbled watching the others dance. You were so lost you just stood there not sure what to do.

"Stop!" Chan stopped the music laughing.

"Minjee- what-" he laughed pointing at you.

"I'm lost I don't know what to do!" You whined. They all laughed.

"Okay, Minjee sit out for this one I'll help you later okay?" He patted the seat next to him.

"Okay..." you mumbled and walked next to him. You plopped next to him and he patted your head.

"You did good min. Don't stress okay?" He asked. You nodded again.

After a bit of them practicing and fooling around, it was time for you to practice alone with Chan.

"Ah mmm....I need to work with Jeongin first...min can you wait?" Chan looked at you.

"Sure." You nodded.

"Thanks. It'll only be a bit." He smiled getting up. You nodded, watching him leave.

"Min, want help?" Seungmin asked.

"Hm?" You looked up to see seungmin. "Ahh..yeah."

"Cmon. I'll help you." He said. You nodded and got up with him.

"Okay. First step." He began. After about 30 minutes you finally understood.

"Make sure when you switch feet it looks smooth. And when you get up you don't stumble." He pointed out.

"Thanks seungmin." You smiled. He nodded and smiled back.

After the episode had aired seungmins mom had messaged him.

Eomma: Seungmin! I watched the show! It was really nice of you to help Minjee! She's adorable too🥺

After debut Seungmin actually said that his mom had said she really liked Minjee and she hopes the best for her.

#2

Seungmin was live and you had walked in.

"Seungmin can I get my tshirt back?" You opened the door a bit.

"Yeah hold on." He said getting up. He walked to his drawer and pulled out a black oversized tshirt. "This one right?"

"Mhm. Thanks." You took it. You left not knowing that he was live and he returned to his live.

Stay: UM-??? WHY DID SEUNGMIN HAVE HER TSHIRT???

Stay: HELP?????? WHAT😭😭😭

"Ahhhh. Minjee has a lot of tshirts that look like ours so we always get the laundry mixed up. I accidentally had hers in my closet." Seungmin cleared up. "What are you guys thinking?" He chuckled shaking his head. He then got a notification from his phone.