6

Coraline
Coraline
Coraline
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey I have an idea
Hey

what
i was sleeping
what do u want smelly >:(

Sooo
Check your steam notifs

why
what did you do
why did you buy me phasmophobia
ranboo what

Im playing it with some people
later!
Tubbo and Wilbur
Do you want to join?

what
r u serious?
i mean
is it gnna be like
streamed?

Oh yeah
Thats right yea
If you don't want to you don't have
to
We can probably get Tommy

no ill play
sounds fun

Ok!
I'll add you to the discord gc!

lame ghostbusters who scream (streaming)

Ranboo has added SWAGMEISTER to the groupchat

            SWAGMEISTER today at 2:34pm
    sup

             Tubbo today at 2:34pm
    HI CORALINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

             Wilbur Soot today at 2:34pm
    Hello Ranboo's friend
    Join the call

— ❀

"HI!" toby greeted coraline with a happy yell.

ranboo followed, "hi mr. swanson!"

"shut the fuck up," coraline spoke into her shitty headphone mic, shaking her head at ranboo's laugher.

someone cleared their throat, "uhm, hi, i'm will."

she smiled, "yeah, i know."

"shes a fan," ranboo said casually, "she even thinks dream is hot."

"shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up, your mom, your mom, your mom, your mom, y—"

coraline's spat was cut off by laughter from the three boys. once they died down, they all muted to say hello to their chats. coraline tapped the sides of her laptop, humming to herself. the quietness of her room made her ears ring.

streaming sounded like fun. she always wanted to do it, not only because of the money but because of the friends she could make.

never in a million years did she think that she would become friends with one of her favorite streamers. never in a million years did she think she would be so comfortable with it.

the first to unmute was ranboo. his grin was almost showing through his words. "hi coraline! chat this is coraline."

she smiled, despite not being able to be seen, "hey sexys, im coraline. ranboo's bestie"

"NO SHE'S NOT!" tubbo had unmuted at the perfect time, "ranboo im your bestie. tell them im your bestie, please."

ranboo hummed, "i don't know..."

wilbur unmuted.

"oh i've got it," ranboo clapped his hands together, "wilbur soot is my bestie."

will was, undoubtedly of course, confused "wait what?"

tubbos screams and coraline's sobs were bouncing through speaker to speaker, all due to the amazing world of technology. ranboo couldn't help but laugh at the two's dramatics.

coraline finished her sobs and her yelling, leaving toby to cry alone. she cleared her throat and set up a game lobby. "where we dropping, boys?" coraline hummed as she went to select the map.

"lets start at the farm house," tubbo ceased his tears to respond, causing everyone to burst into laugher at the sudden shift.

one by one the boys joined the lobby, toby and wilbur instantly cooing at coraline's low level.

"oh shut the fuck up," she groaned, "ranboo only just got it for me like half an hour ago."

"he bought it FOR you?" will questioned, a smirk in his voice.

"what the fuck ranboo when you first told me about phasmophobia all you said was 'hey. buy the game. lets play,'" tubbo pouted, "why didn't you buy it for me?"

ranboo laughed, and was prepared to respond, but coraline cut him off. "he's, respectfully, my bitch. its kind of in the job details."

another slew of laughter, followed by ranboo begging me to start the game and move on.

— ❀

"ayo barbs baby," coraline called out into the mic. the highschool map was ginormous, so the chance of her finding the room alone was slim, so instead of actually searching, she set out on her way to be a nuisance to the ghost and get herself killed.

her headphones played sounds of footsteps behind her. she flung her avatar around to be greeted by ranboo.

"oh shit, hey pretty boy. im trying to die. im speedrunning life. doo doo doo doo, y'know?" she switched her item to a camera and took of photo of ranboo's avatar.

"oh? fun." he laughed, "do you know where the room is yet?"

"nope," she replied, popping the p. "anyways. barbra! barbra miller! ayo how about you kiss me right now, bro."

ranboo burst into laughter, uncontrollably so.

"YO! YO YO YO YO—" coraline yelled as the sound of breath filled her ears. "ayo ranboo i think im about to die."

"wait what—?"

"damn yup im dying." the ghostly hands wrapped around her head, "lol L i guess." and she was gone.

the black screen was soon replaced by a pale blue smoke and white-washed version of the map. the first thing that she heard was the cries of ranboo.

"NOO!!!!" he cried, jokingly. "SHE NEVER ACHIEVED HER DREAM OF BEING TALLED THAN ANDY THE APPLE!"

"what the hell are you on about, mate?" spoke tubbo as he walked into the room

"my bestie. i was your bitch but now i am nothing." ranboo sobbed.

"what the fuck, so now shes your bestie?"

yeah. coraline liked streaming. but how the fuck would she start?