☀︎︎55-December 19☀︎︎

Freya now stood in between Sam and Miguel

Freya now stood in between Sam and Miguel. She arrived a few minutes ago, changed into a shirt and Jeans.

"I can't say this plainer- Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together"

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..." Chris said.

"Oil and vinegar?"

"No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation"

"They were friends, dipshit" Mitch said.

"Not at WrestleMania, Penis Breath"

Freya rolled her eyes and got lost in their conversation. She felt someone tap her shoulder "are you alright?"

"Yeah- I guess"

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go" mitch said getting up.

Freya getting tired of their immaturity was about to say something but got cut off by Demetri.

"Hey, pussies!"

Freya's eyes widened in surprise.

Mitch and Bert stopped walking.

"This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em you're an asshole too. So are you"

Chris scoffed "I ain't no asshole"

Demetri ignored him and continued "So was i. Well, at least I wanted to be one...but now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in The Valley run by the king of all assholes. So of by merging with Eagle Fang- weird name, by the way"

Freya looked at her best friend in awe and with a big smile. Proud of him.

"We all know that," Freya said.

"Can keep us all from getting shit on anymore then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for all the 'assholes' I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but...it's an emotional time" Demetri finished.

Mitch and Bert didn't say anything but sat back down.

"Now...where do we start?"

-

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do but deadlocked on a new name, Gi Design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol. Okay, not good, but still, its a start"

Suddenly a cat started meowing and everyone turned to the noise.

"Aw, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, kitty, kitty" bert said walking out.

Miguel turned to look at Sam And Freya "I didn't know you had a cat"

Freya and Sam's eyes widened "we don't"