NEW LIFE

I am Oriana BLACK , they call me Oria too, I am 22 years old.
I lived in the south of San Francisco for 4 years , I graduated in STANFORD UNIVERSITY in computer science. My parents and my brother died in plane crash , when I was 14 . So that time I used to live with my aunt Leticia , her husband John ,her daughter Mia and her son Elias. They were good to me especially my aunt, she was so sweet BUT Elias loved me in a possessive way and I feel nothing for him. He didn't let me talk to guys in high school and just a little bit with girls , he is crazy he wants me just for himself. I felt free in college like a little bird flying in the sky .

I have a bestie SOREN , I know her since we were babies. I love her so much , she is everything in this life , unfortunately we wasn't on the same university because she studied about designing and fashion .

********************************************

Today is new day on my life , I graduated since 2 weeks and finally I will be able to come back to NEW YORK.

I woke at 4 am , because my plane was at 6 am . I packed my last bag that will be with me in the airplane, I showered and wore some confortable clothes because this is going to be a little bit long .

 I packed my last bag that will be with me in the airplane, I showered and wore some confortable clothes because this is going to be a little bit long

I sat on my seat , and waited for the plane to take off , uhhh I hate it since my family death .
I shut my eyes and the darkness took me

~after some hours

I opened my eyes slightly and took my phone , it was 9 am , I slept 3 hours .
I was bored so I took my book and started to read , I finished an entire book and we still haven't arrived yet. So I decided to sleep again .

I was awake by the voice of the flight attendant
"Please , for your security put on you belts .......thank you"
Omg we are landing , I was a little bit scared but I tried to control my fear .

After the landing

I was about to call an Uber but I saw my soren .
"SOREN , I missed you"
We were hugging each other and she was literally crying oh my gosh.

We talked all the way , we were heading to my aunt house to see her.

Flashback
( oriana face timing soren)
"I can't live with them after my graduation"
" right , but do you have the money for an appartement" when said that I had an idea
" soren is it possible if you and me share the same appartement, we will devise 💷 the bills"
" omg you are going to be my roommate"
" does it mean you agreed" I said confused
" of course girl"
End of flashback

I knocked lightly on the door , unfortunately I have to see this face first ugh
"Eeee Am I dreaming,.. baby"Elias pulled me on a tight hug
We entered and I saw my aunt and the others , nothing changed, everything is still the same .

Talking
Talking
Talking
Talking
Talking

"I have to go now and I am so happy that I saw you after these years"
We said goodbye and we headed to our place.

I was exhausted this was a really long day , I brushed my teeth and I jumped on my bed ( soren already made me a room in her apartment, few weeks ago)
"Ughhh"
I felt asleep like a baby

———————————————————————-

Please read this ,please ❤️❤️

This is my second book , my writing skills are not the best but I try , please give a chance to this book
❤️💜🧡💛💚💙🤎🤍🖤