14 | mystery

Anastasia Kingsley POV

When I sat down, Liam put a arm around me, Lila and Nadia looked at me and Adrain sent me a small smile.

"What are you guys talking about?" I questioned, snuggling into Lee.

"We were going to talk about the kidnapper. All me and Lila know is that it's a old man from when he visited us. But he had a huge mask so we couldn't see his face and he whispered in the guards ears instead of talking out loud." Nadia answered, her blond eyebrows furrowed in a thought.

So, it's not Lilly.

"Who could it be? I mean, we don't really know anyone with the name starting with 'L' that would want to get revenge on us, right?" Lee voiced out.

"No. When we get back, we need Adrain and Elijah to check with everyone who we don't have an alliance with and see if they're older than 40 with a name or surname starting with 'L'." I ordered, yawning again.

"I thought you were sleeping." Lee muttered.

"Nightmare." I bluntly replied.

He knows about all the abuse and all of my background cause I told him when we were stuck in the concrete for 6 years.

"Great. We don't even have any sleeping pills." He muttered under his breath.

"It's fine I'll sleep when we get back to the mansion." I sighed, remembering we were going to reach NYC in 5 hours.

"Okay, we can make a list of all the mafia's that have a problem with us, even though that might take a while." Lee shot down his idea.

"But why did they let us get reunited. I mean, they said they were getting bored but there must be another reason." I added, remembering how none of this shit made sense.

"Maybe, they're being targeted or maybe they're dying so they wanted to have some fun? I don't really know." Lila said, rubbing her forehead.

"How about we get home and do this. I'll show Mom and Nadia to the bedrooms so they can sleep comfortably." Liam said as Lila and Nadia followed him.

I sat down on Adrian's lap.

"Are you tired, lyubov?" He muttered in my hair as I wordlessly nodded, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" He asked, picking me up. I just nodded again.

When I slept with someone, I wouldn't have nightmares unless something caused it.

Lila's face triggered my nightmares considering I haven't had nightmares like that in ages. It would normally only be the ones from when we were captured by the French mafia.

I took off my shoes and clothes, getting under the covers in only my undergarments as Adrain did the same, only in his boxers.

"It's okay. I promise, no one will hurt you. I love you." He muttered, putting his arms around my waist, my back hitting his naked chest as he kissed my shoulder.

AN

AN

I know this is shorter but, y'all wanted it so...

Also,

Guys, Lilly is dead. They found the two bodies that were identified as them.

So who the fuck is 'L'?