flustered

"Y/N

"Y/N...Y/NNNN?" Shoko called to her patient, the young girl laying on her back on the examination table in the lab. Her eyelids started to twitch open, bright white lights shining directly at her. She let out a grunt, a faint pain lingering in her stomach and head.

"Ah, you're awake. And your pulse seems to be beating normally again. But your wound healed a lot slower compared to last time, taking you a total of 56 minutes. I guess the less blood you have, the slower the process." Shoko walked over to her desk, writing something on her clipboard.

"...Oh..." Y/n mumbled under her breath, sitting up on the table by pushing off her palms. "...What...happened?"

"You used all your energy to create a mechanical weapon against Kamo...At least that's how Fushiguro explained it."

"Fushi...Where is Megumi?" Y/n asked, her voice getting louder and her eyes growing wide.

"He's in one of the rehabilitation rooms. He had an injured mouth, sprained wrist, and dislocated shoulder. But he's all healed up, don't worry." Shoko assured. Gojo really didn't predict the outcomes of having teens play a game of intense tag in the pitch dark woods...

"...Can I go see him?" Y/n jumped down from the examination table, ready to see her friend.

Shoko gave a small grin. "I'm assuming you feel fine, so go ahead."