ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68.

Let me just say...cringe alert‼️

Amelia's POV :

"Amelia Black" He clears his throat. "You are the first person I want to look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. I guarantee there will be though times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us are going to want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know for a fact that you're the one for me. When you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do so.." he clears his throat once again.

"Will you marry me?" He looks at me with the ring still in his hand. "Yes!" I hug him and he falls back with me on top of him. He pecks my lips, putting the ring on my finger.

"Did you like the speech?" He asks, wiping away my tears. "I loved it"

"Really?" I nod

"I got it off google" he says and I slap away his hand as he chuckles. "You seriously had to say that and kill the mood"

He places a hand in his pocket and takes out a necklace. "Sorry?" He says, more like asks.

- - - - -

- - - - -

"It's happening!" Xavier shouts as soon as I pick up his call. "What's happening" I sigh, closing my eyes. "Bella. Baby. Hospital" he rambles on and I hear Someone take the phone from him and realize it's Liam. "What he means to say is Bella's in labour" he says.

"No way" i shout, getting up and Vincenzo groans on the bed beside me. "We're gonna get there as soon as we can" I say and end the call, turning towards Vincenzo.

"It will still take us atleast an hour before we get out of this submarine" he says before I can even speak up. "We can make our own baby until then" he says sleepily pulling me closer.