He Who Must Not Be Named

We stand together in the dusty room and try to make out the figure. I notice the mirror of erised in the corner of the room.
"Snape?", Harry begins.
The turban head begins to turn but it's not Professor Snape that's facing us now.
It's... "Professor Quirell?", I stutter as my stomach fills up with disgust.
"No. No, it can't be", Harry takes a step back and holds on tighter to my hand.

"Ah but it is", He taunts and now I feel angry and stupid.
"YOU LIAR!", I shout.
"And who are you?", Quirell enquires with a plain look on his face. He's clearly only interested in Potter.
"Don't talk to her!", Harry shouts and pulls out his wand.
Professor Quirell starts to laugh but his mouth isn't moving and his face is completely still.
"How are you doing that", I whisper.
I stand glued to the ground as Quirell turns around and begins unravelling the red turban revealing a pale white, veiny face with red slits for eyes.
"It's...no...it can't be", I say to myself.
"OW!", Harry cries in agony and falls back onto the stone ground.
"HARRY", I shout and kneel to the ground as he holds onto his scar, screaming in pain at the sight of Voldemort.
"Harry are you okay?"

I notice a bulge in his pocket and catch a glimpse of red. It's the stone. But how?
He gets up slowly, his wand now outstretched and ready to attack.
"Now now Potter, put that down. Theres no need to get unfriendly". His voice is sickly sweet in an attempt to sound genuine, something that he is incapable of being.
"You killed my parents", Harry whispers and his voice breaks.
"I need that stone", Voldemort's voice goes back to normal.
"GIVE ME THE STONE!", he yells and I jump.
"Brought a friend have we", the red eyes look at me and I stare into his evil face and pull out my wand.
"If you want to get the stone you'll have to get through us first", I stammer and he chuckles.
"Slytherin are we", he glances down at the badge on my robes.
"I can tell. Why are you hanging around this filth hm?".
"Don't talk about my friends like that", I say and stand in front of Harry.
"You think this filthy, disgusting halfblood is your friend?". He moves closer towards me but I stand my ground.
"You speak so highly of your own kind. You're a halfblood, remember", I look at him and smirk but inside I'm filled with terror.
"YOU STUPID GIRL. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE SLYTHERIN HOUSE", he yells.

I start to back away from him motioning towards the door with my eyes in the hopes that we will be fast enough to outrun him.
"Not that easy", he bellows and suddenly the entrance to the doorway is covered by tall, red flames.
Harry's eyes glisten as he looks at the fire with terrified eyes.
"LET US GO", he shouts but Voldemort is coming closer to us now and we have no escape.
"GIVE ME THE STONE!"
"NEVER", I shout and do the only thing I can think of which is punch him right in the face.
To Harry and my surprise Voldemort falls back in agony, his face now burning to a crisp.
"What the?", I mutter but I don't have time to dwell.
Harry takes his hands and covers Voldemort's face with them and I watch as he turns into ash and slowly disintegrates into the ground.
The remaining ash floats above us and with a final scream, it ploughs right through my chest and disappears. I feel myself lose balance and the last thing I hear is Harry crying out my name.