➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 23

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘔𝘌𝘓𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎] - [𝘒𝘈𝘓𝘐 𝘜𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘚]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

SET ME FREE.

A tale of two sinners, it was and nothing more but they were merely the offsprings of angel wings and bubbles that grew solid. The king that had became addicted to hellfires ashes, swallowing the stars and constellations whole as he claimed that the night was mesmerising and that all rulers must bathe in their want and greeds.

The large body of water that covered acres of land sat in front of the children, the blues and greens being perfect shades for the painting she was creating. The sun met the surface and it reflected the brightness twice the amount. The ripples that danced and the clouds that pranced, it was a beautiful summers day.

"Is my painting pretty?" She asked her companion who was rocking his legs off the wooden bridge they were sitting on, from this angle he could see the waves and swarms of fish hurdling around.

"It is pretty f/n." He replied, a toothy smile present. She giggled at his missing tooth and decided to add him to the drawing. They sat in silence listening to the different sounds of mother nature, listening to the trees rustle and the river ahead of them scream.

The two were enchanted by the mystical lands of nature, saying how they wanted to go to the north pole and see the creatures that roamed around.

"See Eren..it's you." She pushed the painting in his face and he saw a badly drawn drawing of him with a chipped tooth. The boy grumbled, not wanting to be perceived as bad looking by his friend.

"Look I coloured in your pretty eyes." His eyes were something she adored, he wasn't aware of this before and his cheeks grew in a rosy pink from the compliment.

"You mean that?" He asked her, she nodded quickly and got the watercolour from her tubes and painted his cheeks pink with the actual paint, using her pointer finger to smear it on.

"Now you can be pink forever." She laughed and stuck her tongue out, the way tried to wipe away the paint with his sleeve but it wouldn't budge so he thought of the next best solution which was to grab a paint colour in her packet and rub it on her face and hands.

She grimaced and did the same back, the two children had become coated in the rainbow, something which was already in front of them.

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘓𝘠] - [𝘉𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘍𝘈𝘐𝘠𝘈𝘡]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I AM CRYING.

I don't want to hurt you my dearest epiphany but I know if I tug too hard the grains of heavenly made gold will rip apart and you will be nothing but faraway kisses and intrigue, the way you drift away to the most desired lands is wishing I could jump in and swim with you. Tasting the bitter cranberries and sweet grapefruits.

The way the sky bleeds purple and blue while the sun dissipates, it was finally time for the angels to let go of their stings and let the curtain down. Maybe the stars will finally bloom the millions of colours they were meant to be.