Chapter 12

After they made sure everyone in the village was okay, they decided to go home and to call it a day. And by the time he got back he used his wood to heel his wounds. Oh yeah I forgot to say, he can heal his wounds with his magic but it takes a lot out of them.

"Sounds you guys went through hell!" Captain Yami laughed after Magna told him the whole story.

"Why is he laughing" Noelle thought.

"Hey Captain, I don't think this is a laughing matter" Asta said.

"Damn it!Damn it!Damn it!" Kimono thought "I feel so helpless, I was injured so bad against some dudes that Asta able to beat!"

"Being depressed isn't going to bring Old Man Seihi back" Captain Yami said in a cold tone while smoking his cigarette.

"Hey Asta" Kimono said in a very quite tone.

"What is it Kimono?" Asta asked with a smile on his face.

"Fight me!" Kimono demanded.

"Huh" Asta and Noelle said with a confused look on his face.

" I noticed at a point I was in the this ora around and my vision was like gray, it was like I had eyes everywhere and I felt quicker and stronger than usual" Kimono explain.

"Oh yeah I did feel your magic power increase" Magna said.

"Yeah me too" Noelle added.

"Anyway nevermind, I'll figure it out later" Kimono said while yawning and scratching his head.

"What happened to Old Man Seihi really is a shame, but you four were able to protect the villagers" Yami said "So well done idiots."

"Yes sir!" Asta and Magna shouted.

"Were back said Finral.

"Great job, you four" Vanessa added.

" What happened to the guy who vanished?" Kimono asked.

"Well they investigated the items that he left behind but they are still clueless" Vanessa explained.

"How useless can they be?!" Magna asked while throwing a fireball at the wall.

"Stop breaking stuff!" Yami exclaimed while breaking the wall behind him.

"Yes sir!" Magna exclaimed.

"Your actions have been acknowledged by the Wizard King himself" Yami added.

"The Wizard King?!" Asta asked.

"Damn, I'm being acknowledged for what getting knocked out, this is so embarrassing" Kimono thought.

"You've been given a star" Yami said excitedly.

"Whoa, seriously?!" Magna shouted.

"What does a gold star mean?" Asta asked with a confused look on his face .

"You really don't know anything do you?" Kimono asked while shaking his head.

"Its a badge of honor" Magna explained.

"The Magic Knights squads compete to get the most" Vanessa said. "Speaking of, the Golden Dawn is currently at the top with seventy stars."

"How many does the Black Bulls have!?" Asta asked Yami.

"We have negative 30" Yami responded "Were finally only a hundred away from the Golden Dawn.

" Only 100!?" Noelle and Asta both exclaimed.

"One more thing, here's your pay for the month" Yami said randomly.

"What 200,000 yuls!" Asta exclaimed.

"I don't think I've ever held this much money before" Kimono added.

"Tomorrow is your day off so enjoy it" Yami advised.

"We should go shopping in castle town tomorrow" Vanessa suggested.   "You too Noelle."

" Count me in too" Kimono said.

"I didn't think you would want to go, Kimono" Vanessa said.

"Why not?" Kimono asked

"Uhh no reason" Vanessa said with a forced smile.