Mr. Rockstar chapter 19 (edited)

Chapter 19* 

:/Andy's POV\: 

I held my little girl in my arms as Zandy slept, Andy tucked between two pillows next to her. They were both sleeping soundly, their quiet breathing in sync. Ali had woken up some time ago and did not want to lay back down. It was the first time I got some private time with any one of my kids, and I was loving it. Everybody else had been told to leave at eight, visiting hours being over. 

It had only been a few hours since the babies had been born. It hadn't even been a full day yet. After they had been out to see the world for a little bit, one of the nurses took them back to the nursery thing and weighed them and had them sleep. When Zandy had somewhat recovered from just giving birth to two six and seven pound kids, I had gotten into bed next to her. 

"I am so proud of you," I had told her, kissing her forehead. She smiled weakly up at me and held my hand. 

"Mmm," she mumbled. "I'm tired." 

"Then sleep," I urged her, stroking the hair away from her face. "You've had a long, hard day. Sleep." And, not long after, she fell asleep. 

An hour after the babies had been born, everybody went home to get the rest of their ten hours of sleep. I had slept for only a few hours in a chair, with a blanket one of the nurses had provided for me. At about ten o' clock that morning, everybody was back, and I was, luckily, awake by then. Zandy was up a few minutes later and excused herself to take a shower. When she got back, the nurses came in and handed her Ali and gave Andy to me. They asked if she was going to breastfeed or not, and she said yes. So, everyone left the room, including me and my new son, while she fed Ali first. While we were out in the corridor, I was able to actually just spend time with my son. 

He was so small and cute. It was like what I had said about the tiny giraffe doll I had gotten for my birthday. He was just so freaking adorable! I wanted to squish him close to me, but I didn't want to hurt him. He was wide awake and his bright blue eyes were staring up into mine. Both he and Ali had my eyes, and shared mine and Zandy's hair, since we were both naturally blond, but it was curly, like Zandy's. I noticed Andy had long fingers, and, again, he got that from the both of us.  

The nurse called me back in the room so I could let Andy eat. Instead of being able to spend time with Ali, they took her back to the nursery. I was kind of disappointed, naturally, but I knew it was because they were four weeks premature. They needed to be kept an eye on for a few days to make sure there were no complications. 

After Zandy had gotten done with feeding, she was given a brunch sort of meal as I sat at her bedside, watching an episode of TMZ. 

"Um, well, there have been reports of Zandy Night, Andy Six's, frontman of Black Veil Brides, girlfriend, just had their children," the blonde guy with the long hair was saying. How the *heck* had word gotten out so quickly? 

"Really?" Harvey Levin wondered, writing it down on the clear board with his green marker. "I thought she wasn't due for another month?" 

"Yeah, but she was carrying twins," the small blond girl argued. "She was bound to go into labor early. I mean, did you see the last paparazzi pictures of her and Andy out and about? She looked like she was about ready to pop." 

"Does anyone know what they named them?" Harvey asked. 

"Yeah," the blond guy spoke up, looking down at a sheet of paper in his hand. "Andrew Dennis and Alesana Olivia." 

"Wow," Zandy said, breaking my eyes away from the TV. "I can't believe the press knows already." 

"News spreads quickly in Hollywood," I told her, taking the empty tray out of her way.