Blush

This is insane omg tysm ^^^

"George?" A raspy voice spoke over the pattering rain that seemed to never end.

"Ye-" He stopped short. It was painfully obvious in his voice that he had been crying. He cleared his throat, "Yeah?"

"George." Dream's voice broke as he rushed to sit next to the small figure by the window.

Pale light lit up Dream's face. George could see his soft eyes and worried expression.

The two looked at each other. Dream reached up to brush his thumb over a dried tear under George's eye. "No no I'm fine Dream." He pulled back from the touch.

Dream's face changed from worry to hurt. "You know that's not true." His tone was defensive, "What's wrong?"

"I don't even know." His voice broke and trailed off.

Dream hesitated, "Do you want me here Georgie?" His voice was strange. A tone that George couldn't pick up. Scared?

"Yeah of course I do." He let out a dry giggle, "I just didn't want it to be too much too fast and I do eventually have to go home and-" Dream put a finger to George's lips, ceasing his rambling.

"Who says?"

"What?" George breathed.

"Who says you have to leave?"

"Dream-" George's voice was coated in warning.

"Just fucking move here." Dream's tone was the most serious George had ever heard it. The blonde buried his head in his hands.

George laughed and stretched his legs out over the hardwood floor. Dream's suggestion was left unanswered.

A comfortable silence fell over the two. Eventually George got up and flopped onto his bed. Dream stood and went to go back through the yellow lit door.

"No." George surprised himself, "Stay." He tilted his head to the side to look at Dream. A big goofy smile spread across the taller boy's face. With no hesitation he flopped onto the bed, noticeably keeping a slight distance.

"What the fuck are you doing?" George laughed, tugging at Dream's arm in an attempt to pull him closer.

Dream giggled and rolled over to face George. "Thank God." he breathed. George let out a quiet laugh.

"Dream?" He took a breath.

"Yes GeorgeNotFound?" Dream giggled.

"I think," He let his voice trail off. "I think I want this. I- I mean only if you do..." He avoided eye contact.

Dream reached out and tilted George's chin upward with his fingers. "Of course I do." He said nonchalantly. "I love you George."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He kissed George on the nose.

——

Clouds still covered the sky when George squinted his eyes. He heard a hushed but enthusiastic conversation taking place next to him.

"I'm a minor Dream, that's gross." George heard a muffled voice say through a phone speaker.

"Suck it up Drista I love him." George smiled when he heard Dream's happy voice.

The brunette had just gained consciousness from his sleep. He remained with his eyes closed and his arm tucked around Dream's waist.

The brunette blinked his tired eyes and pushed himself upward to place a kiss on Dream's jawline, "Hi." He whispered.

Drista laughed over the phone. "AlrightygottagoDristaIloveyouokbye." Dream said all at once and swiftly hung up his phone.

George threw his head back and laughed at Dream's eagerness and embarrassment.

Dream wrapped his arms around George's small frame and buried his nose in George's neck.

"Hey," He thought for a second, "I don't remember letting those fade." He was talking about the bruises that once littered George's skin.

"Do something about it." George shrugged, running a gentle hand through blonde hair.

"Say less." Dream spoke into George's neck. He slowly started kissing the spots over and over.

George sharply inhaled when he went over a particular spot.

He felt Dream giggle and pull away, sighing, "Oh you're so cute George."

"Shut up." George grinned as Dream ruffled his hair.

The smaller boy flipped over onto Dream's chest, wrapping his legs around his ribs. Warmth radiated off of Dream's body.

"So Dream?" George smirked.

"Mm?" He closed his eyes.

"What was that conversation with Drista about." George raised an eyebrow, resting his chin on Dream's chest. He watched as the blonde's eyes snapped open. His face flushed a light pink.

"Nothin." He smiled and shut his eyes again.

"Down bad." George nuzzled his head into the black hoodie beneath him. A loud wheeze filled his ears.

Dream's laughter died down after a few moments, "Should we stream today?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around George's back, sliding his hands up and down.

"We have been gone for a while." George thought out loud.

"I'll do a face reveal to compensate." Dream joked.

"Do it." George giggled, "You're hot." He watched as Dream's face dusted pink once again.

"Oh yeah?" He mumbled.

George sat up, straddling him. He rubbed the sleep off his face and ran his hands through his messy hair. Dream's hands made their way to George's hips, pushing them down slightly.

The unexpected contact made George let out a small gasp. He heard Dream giggle in satisfaction. "I hate you." The older boy said, glaring at Dream. The butterflies in his stomach went crazy.

"Don't lie to me George." Dream deadpanned in a falsely threatening tone. He sat up with George still in his lap facing him. George felt a rough kiss on his lips before Dream slid out from under him and walked out of the room without another word.

——

George entered the kitchen about a half an hour later to see Karl, Sap and Dream laughing their asses off.

"GREG!" Karl's face lit up even more when George walked up to them.

"Charl." George nodded, a smile formed on his face. Before he could look to the other two on the couch, he was pulled down by Dream's strong hands.

"Watch what you post on Twitter Georgie." Dream said in a fake annoyed tone while ruffling George's hair.

George giggled, remembering the pictures he had uploaded to his main account. "What are people saying?" He cringed slightly.

"Nothing that isn't actually true." Dream responded vaguely. He was speaking as if the conversation was just between the two of them.

"Say what?" Karl teased. He was standing behind the couch with his arms slung over Sap's shoulders and chest.

George got up from the couch to distract from the blush dusting his cheeks.

A/N: I feel like this chapter was kinda all over the place (and like 2 days late) LOL... I still like it tho. I have an idea for the ending scene but idk how to get there. But I also started another book with a concept that I love literally so much, and maybe a sapnap/reader story cuz ppl asked... So when this ends stay tuned for those!! Nothing will be posted for a while but when it is I will let you guys know. I'm super excited for those and making the writing better and improving the process and everything, cuz now i've gotten the hang of things i think. I have so much room for improvement but I do still like this book and I hope this chapter was good!! (40 something k reads and 500+ notifs when I opened the app is INSANE ily)

Word count: 1054