Rin

After the kiss Yuki didn't say another word to me we stayed in the hug for a minute or two till he grabbed my hand and we walked together back to the house. I didn't say anything either so many emotions were going through my head did he mean to kiss me or was it a heat of the moment thing I don't know. But when we were back he was smiling a lot more than usual so I think we are still ok.

The rest of the Zodiacs returned from their visit with Akito they all seemed fine as well so that made me happy.

The next day I was sitting on the couch with my hand on my mouth still thinking of Yukis words and how it felt when his lips touched mine it felt so soft and- my thoughts were cut off by Hatori standing right in front of me he said "kid you ok?" I said "oh yeah! Just thinking!" He said "yeah sure." I said "when did you get here?" He said "I came here with Akito yesterday I stayed at the annex."

Hatori said to me and Tohru "sorry your vacation was ruined you just wanted to spend time with your friends." Tohru said "oh no it's fine really! I have Kyo and y/n"

A little bit later Tohru suggested that we go down to the beach and play in the sand. I decided to go with and collect sea shells. Once we were down Kyo and Tohru were attempting to make a sand castle but it kinda just looked like a pile of sand. I found some sea shells that I like which I also found one for Kisa since I figured she would like one.

I was looking when I felt something jump on my back. It was Momiji yelling that they were back. I smiled and he jumped off me and gave me a hug I hugged back as Kisa came over. I gave her the sea shell and she thanked me for it while Hiro said he could find a cooler one for her.

I saw Yuki so I walked over and I said "so how are you?" He said "I'm fine and last night I'm sorry if what I said was a lot. I should have known it would upset you. I was just babbling nonsense again. When it comes to the kiss. I'm not sorry. There was nothing wrong about that. Not to me at least. Even so you can forget about it if you want." I said "why would I forget about that? How could I forget about that? And what you said it wasn't nonsense. I could tell it was hard to say yet you still said it. And it was important."

Yuki said "the thing about the truth is you need to wait till the right moment to tell it. But one day I promise." He came up right to my face we were only inches apart. "For now I can tell you this much I will make you mine." He smiled lightly and caressed my cheek tucking my hair behind my ear. I blushed till I heard Momiji yell my name I hurried and went over Yuki is being bolder than usual I'm not complaining I'm just not used to it. Do I like him? Who am I kidding how could I not me makes me feel so happy and I want to make him happy ugh so complicated!!!!

Suddenly Kyo and Yuki were arguing like usual and Yuki had his I don't care face on while Kyo looked possessed.

The next day Tohru and Kyo decided to go make another sand castle I decided to go on a run since I haven't been on one in awhile. I saw some one walking it was Akito. I sprinted away as fast as possible I did not want to see that monster again. I got far away and saw a horse on the ground with clothes tore up around it. Must be a zodiac.

I sat down next to it and it looked up with hatred in its eyes I said "whoa calm down I'm just taking a break from running I saw Akito and I think you know why I ran away." The horses glare softened and looked to the side I said "so your the horse spirit?" The horse nodded it head. I said "cool mind if I chill here with you?" She said "you aren't gonna get anyone?" I said "nope unless you want me to." She said "no!" Really fast I said "then ok I'm gonna lay here with you."

She said "you can lay your head on me if you want." I said "thanks." I laid my head on her stomach as I rested we both ended up falling asleep. I woke up to Yuki and Tohru talking I said "huh what happening here?" She launched her leg at Tohru and turned back. I was surprised she seemed so nice to me why was she now being violent?

I said "Tohru go get her some of my clothes." She nodded and ran off. Yuki stared talking to her and was about to bring up something I saw her eyes widen and I said "uh Yuki how about you go help Tohru!" He nodded and walked off I saw Tohru walk back over I grabbed the clothes and grabbed her I said "let's go!!!" She tan with me I stopped after like 50 feet and I said "here you can wear these." She nodded and said "please don't tell anyone I'm here." I said "I won't don't worry." She said "why are you being so nice?" I said "because I would want help if i was a naked girl outside all alone."

She did a scoff laugh and said "fair enough." She put on the v neck shirt and the short shorts. She said "I like your style." I said "yeah me yo sometime my sister dresses like a mom." She said "that was your sister?" I nodded and she said "don't ask why but have you seen uh Haru?" I said "yup he's been here with us." She said "ok. I need to go now and yeah my names Rin ." I said "alright hope to see you around Rin."

I watched her as she walked off Damn she's pretty.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for any misspellings. I'm gonna have y/n have a close relationship with Rin because I really like her so yeah.