CHAPTER-32

"A father's tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives." 
-Ama H. Vanniarachchy

RANVEER POV

The moment she end telling me about her past I was feeling like shit that how can I sprinkle salt on her wounds. I am really feeling... I can't explain.

But the thing is can her own parents do this to her. How can they do this to someone pure, kind-hearted girl.

Today I get it why she always says that she is going to meet her siblings and not her family.

She look so exhausted, tears stained cheeks, red nose, puffy closed eyes, anyone can tell she is crying her heart out. But now she is sleeping soundly, still in my embrace.

AUTHOR'S POV

After sending Ishika out from the funeral home, her mother Mrs. Arohi Sharma cried and her husband Mr. Ram Sharma consoled her when his family left the place.

"Why we always have to do this to her ram?? Why?" Arohi asked to ram while crying. Ram didn't reply to her.

"You know right there isn't any mistake of Ishu, Ram. But we still do this to her. Why Ram? Why?"

"When we send her US almost sixteen years ago, for once she never came back to me, to you, to us. Even in the time of her wedding she lives in her own house."

"Just because of your family I lost my daughter Ram, I lost her nineteen years ago, just because of your witch mom. And you not for once tried to call her."

"How can your family think that seven years old child can do the crime of killing someone, when she loves her to the moon and back? How Ram? How?"

"How can you do this to your own flesh, your own daughter?"

"When she was born, you were the one who distribute sweets to everyone; you are one who gave the new Rolls Royce to the doctor who did my delivery."

"Why you are silent, speak up. It's been nineteen years; you last talked to her like father."

"If you didn't have given me your swear back then, she would have with me."

"You very well know the reason why I despise your family? Coz they snatch my daughter from me. They snatch my Ishu from me. And I HATE THEM." Arohi yell her lungs out and soon break down in loud sobs.

Ram knows Ishika is not at fault, hell he only knows how he kept himself far from her own daughter for decades. Only he knows how much he wait for her to come back and for once; call her DAD, but she never came.

Only he knows how much he is torn from inside by slapping her for the first time to his daughter, only he knows every time he hurt her, he injured himself as well. Only he knows how his own other children didn't talk to him. Only he knows...

But now is the time for him to reveal the truth behind his doing. He can't accept more hatred from anyone towards him.

"You want to know Arohi why I did all this, come with I will tell you everything today." Ram said and pulls Arohi with him towards his car and makes his way to where Ishika is.

He knows where Ishika is going to be now. He knows everything about her, all her secret places, favorite places and the place she hate the most... because he always looks her from afar.

"They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps."

"But see the irony here, Arohi; I didn't see my own daughter's teenage years. You know I am the worst father in the world."

"The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born." Ram said driving the car, smiling bitterly.

Father is the only blessing who can do anything for their child without knowing them. Children excel their work but they didn't know the power standing behind them.

We always says, our mother is like this, like that, she is always with us, we even complaint that our father do not spend time with us, but in all this we always forget that just like us, he is also dying to spend time with us. From watching the movies, to doing household chores with his children, to play sports... and the list still goes on.

"Daddies don't just love their children every now and then; it's a love without an end".

"The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all boys are like the ones who hurt her."

"And see I am the one who hurt her the most." Ram said while driving.

And Arohi was just sobbing more bitterly on hearing Ram word. She knows whatever ram said to her she is also at fault. Though she didn't know the reason behind as Ram never told her but still she feels guilty.

___________________________________________________

HELLO GUYS,

ITS SO EMOTIONAL....

OH GODDD!!!

WELL HOW'S IT???

ARE YOU ALL LIKING THE STORY.

DO TELL, I LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS.

______________________________________________________