I hate you

He was breaking him.

Blood spots trickle and stain the grey cement underneath him as he lays there, exhausted. He breathes heavily and props his elbows on the ground. An eye twitches from the heavy bruise above his eyelid but it feels excruciating and almost like its weighing it down.

"All this for her?" His father's figure towers over him and inspects all the cuts and gashes across his body. Tamaki whimpers and reaches a hand in front of him, trying to grab the handle of his sword but his father simply crushes his scratched hand with his foot.

He flinches from the pain and tries to slide his hand away but he digs his boot in, looking at his own son with disappointment.

"Ah! S-Stop it-" Tamaki hisses and his father's eyes narrow in response. He lets out a 'tch' and slings his sword over his shoulder.

"You think this is some game, huh?" Tamaki opens his mouth and tries to disagree but his father's provoked tone silents him like a disclaimer not to talk over him.

"This isn't like your kendo class. You don't take turns and wait for the person to make their next move. You have to fight like your life depends on it."

Haru Hatsumi is  a man of many surprises. His appearance alone, looking alot in his late twenties but is actually in his prime forty. He looked alot like his son without the clean shave but instead a shadow stache' on his features. The older sorcerer stood over his son with his shirt completely discarded, showcasing the set of abs he's worked on for many years with dragon and its scales tattooed behind the muscle on his back.

"In this game, there's no such thing as cheating. Spirits, evil sorcerers, they will do anything to get what they want. Do you understand? They manipulate, trick you into doing things, and the simpler one of all, they can easily be strong."

Tamaki gasps when his father's hand grabs a hold onto his collar, pulling him up with upmost strength before pushing him back but the boy gradually holds on by his heels.

"Again." He simply holds on sword at him, the other three holstered on his side stay. Tamaki pouts at that and feels he's not being taken seriously.

He grabs both of his swords and takes a step back before launching his entire body at him. He swings his blades at him and he blocks it, though he doesn't let up. He clashes harder and harder as he grips the swords tightly in his hands. He pretends to put all focus at one hit but Tamaki uses the left sword to try to stab his knee.

Haru smirks and lifts his leg up, placing the soles of his black boots on top of the sword. He's completely pinned. Tamaki looks into his eyes and his father doesn't hesitate to slam his skull hard against his. The boy cries out and does the dumb mistake to let go of his weapons.

"No, no, no! Don't let your guard down!" his father screams at him and before Tamaki can look up, his dad pushes him down. His face meets the floor and he tries to heave his body but his father's weight is crushing him with his hands behind his back.

Suddenly, a loud crunch erupts in the room and his bone pops out. Tamaki lets out a blood curling scream. His father twisted it without remorse and watches his son with shame.

"Don't you see! This is what they can do to you, or much much worse!" He doesn't care if his son is in pain. He wanted him to know what he was going to deal with if he became a sorcerer.