│2│

"Hey Scarlett, it's time to wake up!" I heard a voice whisper to me as I lay on the hard, cold, concrete floor. "We have to go to our mission."

I opened my eyes to see Will squatting down beside me. He was already in his tactical clothing.

"Good morning merry sunshine!" He joked, "How did you wake so soon?"

"Ha ha very funny." I said sleepily, standing up, "What time is it?"

"Four-fourty-six." Will answered, knocking three times on the door to signal the agents outside that we were ready.

"Crap, I slept in." I know that sounds like an early time, but since we got the serum, we didn't need as much sleep so HYDRA made us use as much time as we could get.

"Yeah but only like fifteen minutes. Come on," He walked throw the door and I followed him, "We've got to go soon."

We jogged down the almost empty hallway. Most HYDRA agents don't get here until 6:00 am.

We walked into the mission room where there were walls and tables lined with weapons and black, tactical clothing. I put on a bulletproof vest and a pair of tactical pants which hugged my short body perfectly. I grabbed two, six inch knifes, putting one in each pant leg and two glocks into the holsters on the side of my thighs. I tied a tactical belt around my waist and put a couple grenades and gun ammo in the pockets and pulled on a thin, black jacket.

I looked over to Will who had on the same things except he had a pair of dark goggles. Finally, we put on fingerless gloves and then each grabbed a M82 rifle.

When we were finished we walked side by side over to the garage where a large black van with tinted windows waited for us. Will slide open the side door. There were already two other agents sitting inside holding large guns. I ignored their stares and sat in an empty seat next to Will. No one spoke the whole hour drive to where the target was.

When we arrived to a town called, Bucharest, we parked next to an empty alley way and Will and I jumped out.

"The target is in there," One of the agents said, pointing to the tall apartment building next to us, "Highest floor. You two will attack from the one next to it on the north side."

I nodded, walking to the end of the van and opening the back. Inside, laid rows of weapons including guns, knifes, grenades, and on the other side had communication gadgets. I picked up two of the comms and placed one in my ear and handed the other to Will.

We both headed into the apartment building which was surprisingly empty. Made things easier, less witnesses. We headed to the roof and peered over the edge on the north side. I could see inside the target's apartment room through the sniper lens of my rifle. He was tall with long, brown hair. He didn't seem to be ninety-nine years old, he seemed to be around thirty.

I could have shot him and killed him from here, but that wasn't the mission. We needed to bring him in, alive.

"There's someone on the roof." Will commented.

I looked away from the target and saw a black man on the roof. He had dark hair, was an average height, and looked to be about 35-40 years old. He was wearing an interesting outfit with a bulky backpack and red glasses.

I took another look into the sniper lens again to make sure the target was still in view, but there was another, much taller man. He was dressed in a weird red, white, and blue costume and was holding a shield...

wait

That's Captain

Freaking