Q & A

Firstly I would like to thank all my readers for joining me on this journey. It has been long and updates have been slow but many of you have stuck with me since the beginning of this book which has taken me nearly 5 years to complete (a ridiculous amount of time it you ask me). I started this book when I was fourteen and still very much an amateur to writing-I still am but I believe I have greatly improved. Writers block was horrible and I often wished to just delete this whole book in one go but you guys never let me due to the constant support and love you had for this book. Thank you so much for everything!! I really mean it.

<

<><><>

I have answered a few questions I commonly get but if you have anymore feel free to ask them right here. I will try answer as many as I can.

<><><>

¬How long is Skyler's hair?

I get this question a lot and I mostly chose to ignore it but if you really must know, it's up to you to decide but it's relatively short

¬Why did Tyron have to die?

Tyron was never actually supposed to be a big character. I never planned on him being a potential "love" interested to the main character. He was originally created just to spice things up a little. Many of you guys were so heart broken over his death that on numerous occasions I was tempted to just rewrite that chapter and give him a chance to survive.

¬Why did Skyler die?

I'm not going to lie but her death actually hurt me more than I expected it to. Yes that means I cried... But Skyler's death was decided back in chapter 27 when I killed off Tyron. I also felt that it was the best way to end the book.

¬Why is everyone dieing?!

Mostly boredom and because anime inspired me to kill off some of the characters but the main reason was the beloved author of the Game of Thrones series G. R. R. Martin. His love for killing characters for the plot may have rubbed off on me a little.

¬Why was Patrick's title Lord and not Duke?

He did something in the past that stripped him of his title. His brother the King could not forgive him of his terrible crime but could not afford to tarnish the fragile reputation of the Royal family as it was during a time of uncertainty in the kingdom so he had no choice but to demote him. Unfortunately I could not find an ideal place to put this key information in as it would lead to too many questions and waver from the original story, it's also hard to include when one is writing in first person as many of the important facts are limited to the character's knowledge.

¬What was the clue that Isaac had to his identity that Skyler did not discover?

A birthmark. I was actually thinking about making it something else which was the original idea behind it but my editor talked me out of it.

¬Why does this book feel rushed?

Because I hated it. I was really demotivated at times and often was tempted to delete it but I could never bring myself round to doing it due to all the support from my lovely readers so this led to me developing the tendency to rush through chapters, important events and character development in hopes of completing the book sooner.

¬What app do you use to make covers?

Pixlr