Stabbing Tommy arc?! Lets go!

I'm in pain i love Niki sm and writing her in a bad way for this story hurts. Also ignore the title of this chapter...

~

Niki sighed, she had been writing down different ways to kill Tommy down, but none really made sense.

She needed to have an idea, because she knew Jack and Fundy probably wouldn't come up with an idea.

It wasn't that hard to kill Tommy, the problem were his brothers.

Yes, she could probably get Fundy to distract Wilbur. Fundy was after everything still Wilbur's 'adopted trans furry.'

But Wilbur was the one she worried the least about, maybe after Ranboo.

Technoblade and Philza were the ones she was worrying about, she had seen how protective they had gotten over the boy that had ruined everything in this server.

And there was no way Fundy, Jack and herself could take both of them.

So just coming up to their house wasn't a good plan.

They would have to get them to trust at least one of them again.

But that would take months, they didn't have that much time.

She wanted Tommy gone before he could ruin anything else.

But they would need to do it carefully.

The last problem she had was that Tommy could be revived by the other members of the Sbi, so she had to make it permanent somehow.. But how do you make sure a death was permanent?

~

The next time Tommy and Ranboo took a trip to L'manberg, they expected literally anything but the whole place being covered in red vines if you could call it that.

"What the fuck, this is gross!" Tommy said while breaking some of the stuff.

"Wait Tommy! Don't touch it, people got possessed by it I've heard."

Tommy looked at Ranboo like he was growing a second head, "What?"

"You haven't heard about the egg? It possessed Bad! Bad claims he can hear the egg talk."

Tommy decided that he would ignore this information, for now. He would maybe explore later when either Techno or Wil joined them.

"Okay well, let's get your pets then, eh?" And Ranboo nodded and started leading the way to where Enderchest and his other pets were.

~

Bad was talking to the egg about all the great things he did for it already, when the egg suddenly let out a noise that sounded like a scream of pain.

"What's wrong?" Bad asked like it wasn't weird to talk to an egg.

"They're breaking... breaking the vines."

"Who's breaking the vines?"

"The annoying child."

Bad stood up, he was ready to murder anyone who hurted the egg.

~

Dream was looking at the huge building in front of him.

Sam had worked ages on it.

Now he could trap Tommy, without having to kill him, because he really didn't want to kill him.

The prison was perfect, now he just needed a way to catch Tommy. Which was gonna be hard cause he didn't have the most important disc anymore.

Tubbo had Mellohi of, Tommy had given it to him a while ago.

Everyone knew that Tommy prefered Mellohi over Cat even if it was just a bit.

Cat he had given to Skeppy a while ago, that would be easy to get back.

But when Sam toured him through the prison, he knew that no matter how long it took, it was worth it just to see Tommy trapped in here.

~

Quackity was starting on building a small, temporary house. He would use it until he finally got rid of Technoblade.

When he got rid of Techno he could move somewhere far away where no one could find him.

And if he had to take Techno's family down with Techno, to make sure Techno would stay death.

He would.

~

Everyone is in their stabbing Tommy arc!! Pog!!!

ok but fr idk what to do with this so yeah have this i will write a bigger really plot related chapter when i have the energy.