☀︎︎56-Lets Begin☀︎︎

(a/n: Just a little warning um they're gonna have a make-out session I don't feel comfortable writing like full-on smut you know so yeah 😌 btw ik hawk doesn't have blood on his face so just go with it)

Two hours later everyone left but Freya and Hawk.

"Hey wanna get something to eat?" Hawk suggested.

"Yes, I'm starving just let me clean up the blood in my face come on come with me," she said standing up, grabbed his hand, and walked to her room.

"Sit on the bed I'm going to go for a towel and some alcohol to clean the wounds"

He nodded and sat down "hey, babe can I wash my hair before leaving?"

"Sure!" She yelled from the bathroom.

She came back seconds later with alcohol, towels, and cotton balls.

"I'm going to clean your wounds first okay?"

He nodded and smiled.

There was so much tension in the room. Freya's face was really close to Eli's.

She was about to start cleaning the blood from his face when he stopped her and he stood up.

"Eli, what are you-"

He cut her off by leaning in and started kissing her neck and leaving small kisses trailing up her cheek to her lips.

Their lips moved in sync with lots of passion and love. It was like their lips missed each other.

He sat back on the bed not breaking the kiss leading her to sit on his lap with her legs resting on the bed.

She had her hands on his hair and he had a hand on her wait and the other hand on her ass.

The hand that was on her ass he moved it to her waist. He broke the kiss and started moving her hips and her breathe hitched.

She started grinding her hips against his.

She let out a moan which made him smirk "You like that, Princess?"

Instead of answering she leaned in and smashed her lips against his but trailed small kisses down to his neck making him moan.

She stopped and smirked "You like that, Babe"

Before he could answer they heard the front door open "fuck" she stood up from his lap and ran to the front door revealing Amanda.

"Oh my god, Freya! Sweetie, you're okay!" She hugged her.

A few seconds later they pulled away "are you here by yourself or-" right when she said that Hawk walked in with his hair down.

"Oh- um what is he doing here?"

"He stayed with me to not leave me alone and don't worry he's on the good side now," Freya said sending a smile at Hawk.

"All right then well I'm going to go to bed okay? Are you guys doing something?"

"Yeah we are getting some food I will be back in a few, is that okay?" Freya asked.

"Yeah it's fine just don't be back late"

Freya nodded and grabbed Hawk's hand dragging him out of the house "come on let's get some food- is anyone in your house?"

"Um...no I don't think so why?"

"Because that's where we are going after eating" she smirked.

-

A few days later Freya was on her way to pick Hawk up from his house and drive over to Miyagi-Do. It was the first-ever class of the new team who didn't have a name yet.

As for Hawk and Freya, no they didn't hook up that night- they almost did but stopped when they both realized they weren't ready. So they just made out a lot.

Demetri and Hawk slowly started hanging out again. He still didn't trust him and he had every right not to. Hawk got frustrated but understood.

Jules and Enzo took a break, they're still very close though. Jay and Noah broke up too.

Jules told Freya that she was sure that Enzo and Jay had something but they dropped the subject thinking it was impossible, boy they were wrong.

"Hey babe"

"Hey Princess" he greeted his girlfriend by getting in the car and kissing her soft lips.

"I will never get tired of that" she whispered and Eli laughed.

"I see you still have the Mohawk" Freya said starting the car.

"Yeah...I kind of love it I'm not sure if I'm ready to let it go"

Freya snorted "yeah I can tell- anyway how do you feel?"

"Nervous- 90% of the team hate me- I don't blame them I would hate me too," he said sadly looking down.

"Don't say that- it's just gonna take some time to get their trust"

"I know I live it every day when I want to hang out with Demetri but yeah I get it I was an asshole," he said.

"Yes you were and a big one"

"Big? Like my-" he started but got cut off by Freya "don't you dare finish that sentence or I swear to god I will kick you out of my car"

"Come on Princess. You already saw it anyway"

"Oh my god" she laughed.

-

"Hey, fuckers!" Freya yelled as she walked in.

"Freya language please," Daniel said

"Jeez I'm sorry just trying to brighten up the mood"

She walked over to Demetri hawk following behind. She greeted Dem with a quick hug as well as hawk.

Everyone bowed towards their new sensei's then the sensei's bowed at each other.

"You ready?" Daniel asked.

"Let's begin!" Johnny yelled.

(a/n: YALL WE FINALLY FINISHED SEASON 3 GUYS I WILL SEE YOU RIGHT WHEN SEASON 4 COMES OUT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK PLS I WILL MISS WRITING FREYA FOR A LITTLE BUT TELL ME, GUYS, YOUR THEORIES FOR SEASON 4)