ー twenty two.

❝mfs think that spreading fake rumours makes you cool

mfs think that spreading fake rumours makes you cool. haha, a funny joke
sakusa y/n

STUPID RUMOUR

"our foe is quiet skilled" kento continued her and stood up "it looks like this will take more than moderate effort. so let's go all-out"

"yeah!"

monday, 11.00 am;

"there are cursed spirits known as special-grade potential apparitions. cursed spirit are a collection of the cursed energy emitted by humans. wether it actually exists or not, a shared image of fear makes it easy for a powerful curse to manifest" mahito said to junpei.

"a shared image of fear? you mean like famous monsters and ghost stories?" the ravenette asked the blue haired male.

"yup" mahito showed a page of his book to junpei.

"like toilet bound hanako-san, the nine-tailed fox and so on. jujutsu sorcerers have registered them as special-grade potential apparitions and keep an eye out of them. the fact that they often categorize powerful, unidentified curses as potential apparitions makes it feel like that's all they're focused on. but people constantly fear more than just those fairy tales, right?" mahito smiled at the ravenette.

"like natural disasters?" junpei spoke.

"i love how stress-free talking to you is" mahito gave him a closed-eyed smile.

time skip bcuz author is too lazy to write mahito's line

"there he is" ijichi said as he drove slowly on the road, carefully watching a male currently jogging.

y/n sat at the back seat with yuuji as she leaned against the seat, face buried into her oversized hoodie with her hands in the pockets. she just stare at the male, without any emotion on her face.

a memory suddenly flashed in her mind, eyes widening slowly.

'yoshino junpei... no wonder that name is familiar to me..' she recalled back to one of her conversations with her classmate from her previous school.

flashback

"y/n-san, wanna hear something?" kokomi whispered to y/n, who was backing away from the closeness.

"..what is it?" she mumbled while doing her notes.

"a school from tokyo has a perverted loser! his name is yoshino junpei! i heard he always stares at girls' breasts! don't you think that's disgusting?!" she laughed.

"do i look like i want to hear some lousy rumour? god, you're annoying" y/n rolled her eyes.

"hey! i just wanted to tell you that so you can be alerted!" kokomi huffed.

"is that even true? any evidence?" the germaphobe asked her boredly.

"w-well, i don't really have one but-"

"then shut your mouth, dipsh!t. spreading rumours all the time, your mouth couldn't get tired, huh?"

"uwah, so cold! i'm your friend for a few months now! how can you treat me like that?" kokomi pouted.

"i treat others the same, use your glasses next time"

"i hate you"

"me too"

end of flashback

'so, that's yoshino... he doesn't look like a pervert, for me at least.. f!ck it, why would i trust to that kokomi b!tch' y/n mentally sighed and listen to ijichi and yuuji's conversation.

...

'i really have a bad feeling about this situation... especially that guy... well, better ready for it' y/n stared at the ground once she got off from the car along with yuuji and ijichi.

AYO IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING KAHAAK BUT! THANKS FOR 200K READS!! YALL REALLY ENJOYED THIS TRASH, HUH? IM GLAD-