*mean (Dom!Spencer)*

summary: when Spencer returns from a case, he needs to work off some frustration.

pairing: Fem!Reader/Spencer

content warnings: unprotected (rough) penetrative sex, oral (male receiving), fingering, some biting, use of pet names (bunny, in particular), Dom!Spencer, dirty talk, spanking, spitting, some light slapping on Reader's pussy, mentions of punishment and the existence of a safe word (not used).

he's been away on a case for a couple days now, and you miss him like crazy. he's always working, and it sucks but you've also kind of developed a system for it. he calls at night when he can, but otherwise you've got your own life to attend to.

your naturally independent natures have helped both of you maintain your relationship– except tonight, you miss him like crazy. maybe it's because he told you he'd be back two hours ago and is still nowhere in sight.

you're wearing your cutest lingerie in celebration of his return: soft pink silk that he bought for you last month with a cute little bunny tail attached to the panties. obviously, you'd hoped he'd unwrap and give you what you've been craving. every night he dials you up and the conversation inevitably veers into sexual territory.

you can't help it; there's a raspy quality to his voice when he gets in the mood, a deepness that smooths over your skin and sends shivers down your spine. even with the barrier of several states, he can cause chaos in your body.

it's been a hard time for him, especially with the most recent case. you could tell from the exhaustion in his voice on the other end of the line that he was trying to get his mind off the brutal details of his job. and when he's frustrated, he always gets more possessive.

certain noises have managed to worm their way into your permanent memory: the hitch of his breath when you say his name, the low groan he lets out when he first wraps his hand around himself. the panting when he finally finishes on his tummy at the end of your calls. he says he can get off to your voice, and you know you can get off to his.

you're glad to be his reprieve. if he gets too in his head, it makes his crime-solving skills worse. sometimes you just need to bring him back to the surface so he can breathe.

you rest your head on your arm, watching time go by at a snail's pace. you're horny, too. no matter what toy you use, nothing is the same as Spencer. even now, as you stretch your body across the freshly-cleaned sheets, you can feel yourself growing increasingly needy.

you miss his mouth, his curls, the sensation of his shoulders beneath your hands. you miss every part of him in an insatiable way. it doesn't matter if he's here once a week or every day. you'll never get enough.

you flip over onto your back, enjoying the relaxing give of the mattress while you remember how it dips down when he lays next to you. after almost a year of being together, you've found yourself completely and utterly in love.

hopelessly, really. you didn't think it was possible to have this much adoration in your heart until Spencer held you gently to him and made you feel at home. without him here, the apartment is colder.

despite yourself, you end up dozing off. it's been a long day for you, too, and now that Spencer apparently won't be back, you assume that he's busy on the case still and won't come around until tomorrow at the earliest.

...

the door opens suddenly, hitting the wall with a decently loud thudding noise. it's enough to wake you from your strange dreams, and you startle. there's a dark silhouette standing in the threshold of the bedroom.

for a second, your heart leaps. the person doesn't move from their spot, the only light being the golden glow from the hallway. but you recognize him– you'd recognize that stance, the hands tucked into pockets and the halo of curls, anywhere.