Sixteen

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

I looked to Y/N. She was knocked out cold, her legs rested in my lap and her head laid at the other side of the cushions. She was so beautiful asleep. The blue LED from the television reflected off of her brown skin. Her breathing was hushed, I wondered what she was dreaming about. She let out a mumble and snuggled her shoulder into the couch.

Aren't you comfy....

I certainly wasn't. I was itching for a cigarette even worse her feet just continued to bury themselves against my crotch for warmth. I knew she wasn't purposely doing it but fuck... The fabric of my sweats wasn't helping. It was soft.... Cotton and it was brushing against my tip along with my boxers, Edging me further with her toes. 

She grumbled and flipped over leaving my lap. I let out a sigh, though I kinda didn't want it to stop. I looked at my phone on the coffee table, it was covered in popcorn and candy. Y/N thought it would be funny to throw shit at me after I said I've never watched (The princess and the frog). It lit up text after text. I leaned over and picked it up.

Aizawa:
You need to answer as soon as possible.

I gave a lazy smirk at the screen and stood up.

What? Finally managed to knock some stupid bitch up?

I walked to the table and grabbed my carton of cigs.' I looked to Y/N. she was still completely asleep, a few loose pieces of popcorn stuck to her huge cloud of hair. I chuckled a bit and opened my front door stepping out.

My thumb struck my lighter repeatedly as I held it close to my mouth where a cigarette hung. I wasn't always a smoker... sometimes bad people come in your life and they teach you bad things. I could remember her exact words too.

"Try this, maybe it will help with your abandonment issues. If it doesn't kill you first," She snorted. "Wha? Afraid I might leave? Afraid you're not good enough? Well, You're not."

I grunted at the memory of her.... She was the reason I could never sleep full nights, The reason I'm so lost. My phone pinged with a message and swiped my finger across the screen.

Aizawa:
Haha. They managed to break twice out of prison. Keep a close eye on
Y/N.

I shook my head and typed furiously at my keyboard.

why didn't you call me! How? How long ago did this happen?!

Aizawa:
Clam down. It happened an hour ago, I didn't have to to run to my phone. I'm doing everything to get her protection as we speak. I'm not a lazy hero, Hitoshi. So don't treat me like one.

✅•Read 2:40 Am

My brows scrunched. He was right and unlike him I wasn't stubborn.

Maybe it's just your abandonment issues?

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

I finally finished my cigarette. I had been overthinking again, so it mostly just burned away in my hand.  Y/N was no longer placed comfortably on the couch. Instead she was missing from that place.

I called her name. No answer. The worry started to spike inside me. I let out a breath and began to search for her. Yes SEARCH. I looked in my room, nothing... I looked in my closet, nothing... I quickly through on a sweater. I was going to look for her outside of the apartment. I tried to tell myself that she was fine. That the L.O.V didn't have her.

How could you be so STUPID?

She was here... she was right here..... now she's gone, your pathetic you call yourself a hero, YOU wanted to prove them all wrong and when a person is in your care you lose them so easily? You should have stayed a bi-standard. You can't help anyone.

Shinsou Hitoshi you're nothi-

"Shinsou!" My train of thought had completely been shut down. I almost ran out of my room searching for the voice that had called me name. "Hitoshi?!" It was coming from my bathroom. I placed my hand on the door and rattled the knob.

"No- no! Don't come in!"

I tried to open the door once more.

"Boy' I told you to stop!"

"Y/N?"

"Yesssss?" She giggled through the door. I let out a sigh.

"I was looking everywhere for you..." I pressed my forehead against it and closed my burning eyes.

"Obviously not in the bathroom." She laughed.

A small nerve ticked, She called me a boy, she threw popcorn at me, Now she's being rude? Fuck. No.

"Open the door."

She let out a laugh, "I told you to wait."

"I want to see you. I was worried, thought' something bad happened. I-I thought you left."

"I didn't want to bother you..." her voice was much calmer and hushed like mine now. She sounded worried.

"You don't bother me Y/N... I like being around you..."

She was quiet for a minute, not a peep came from her. "Y/N?"

"I'm- I'm on my period."