Investigation (Arc 3)

New Chapter is here! Before chapter starts, If you see any mistakes of how schools in USA works, please tell me in the comments since education system in my country is very diffrent. Oh and like i said, some characthers backstories are diffrent-and lets begin.

You: Have you seen insomniac today? I haven't.

I asked as I walked outside of Gotham Academy. Semesters are finnished and suprisingly, I passed them all with 100%. Some people will think I cheated or that is impossible, but hey, I'm a guy with photographic memory after all. Barbara

???: That "Insomniac" is my boyfriend.

Blonde girl named Stephanie stated. She was the first one to introduced herself to me on my first day in school. From that day foward, we became friends, maybe even best friends.

Steph: He texted me this morning. He said he was sick.

Stephanie explained as we now started walking down the street towards the park.

You: Probably because of lack of sleep.

I said jokingly, to be honest, the joke that didn't make any sense and made look like a mother which blames video games for everything. Though Tim's lack of sleep started to become a problem. Tim is athletic and genius mastermind, who sought out new and exciting challenges within everyday life.

One of the reason we got along easly. His detecive side became a problem though. He still tries to find out who Batman is, which didn't go so well for now, me being one step ahead of him.

Steph:...Anyway, how's gremlin doing in Switzerland?

Stephanie questioned as we crossed the road. That being a lie I told them and truth being that Damian is at the monastery in the Himalayas.

You: That "gremlin" is my brother and he-

I stopped talking when I turned to see her smirking, realizing she asked that question.

You: You better remove that smirk on your face right now or I'll-

Steph: -Oh look! My mum is waiting me for me-bye!

Stephanie interrupted me as she jogged as fast she could towards her mother who was waiting for her in the car. I  shook my head and chuckled at her attitude. I continued to walk towards the park until I reached one of the benches. 'It's Friday, so should I call Alfred to pick me up or walk home on foot?' I asked myself as I took out my phone from my pocket.

I turned around when i heard laughing of someone who was getting on my nerves since my first day of school; Shelton. Shelton and his gang were the ones who always casued problems in school and outside of school, getting away with it every time. What are they doing right now you ask? Beating one of the students. This time being Duke, one of my classmates, did few school projects thogehter.

You: Hey you!

I yelled at them as I started to walk towards them. His gang didn't really get to me personally, but seeing him hurting others annoyed me. Of course I wanted to confront him and beat him so badly, but Bruce said to keep our vigilante life and normal life seperated.